Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking a way to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0? Well here is a tutorial that will set you up with a procedure that is simple and you won’t need any technical knowledge for it, completely nil. You just have to follow a simple set of instructions and you’re done. So lets begin.
Before you Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0:
You bare expected to have a complete knowledge about android rooting and stuff related to it before you begin to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. Since you need to make sure that you completely know that what really are you. Doing to the device and not really rooting for the sake of it. What would be the benefit of rooting your device if you don’t even know what it really is and how can you benefit or lose by it? So if you do not know much about it, then you should really take out some time and have it to read and study about android rooting and things related to it. Below is a brief intro of rooting, some advantages and disadvantages as well. Note that if you already know about it and have been rooting since quite a bit of time now then you can really skip this part and move on to the next section of the tutorial.
Android Rooting let’s you get the root access which in turn gives you the power to control the device better than ever before. You are even able to interfere in the core functioning of the device and make various changed and tweaks in the system processes according to your own preferences. You can perform many tweaks and customization which by default android does not let you do. It is like, when you root an android device you are completely on the driver seat and have the power to control many to almost everything about how your device works. There are many more things related to android rooting that we cannot discuss right here in this post, so if you desire to know more read this post.
Since rooting allows you to perform tweaks and customizations on the device, you can use it your own advantage. Like you can increase the power and performance of the device and level of personalization that you have on your android device. To list a few tweaks that you can do, you could Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the internal memory, increase the RAM, and also you could overclock processor. And not only this there are many more things out there, and to know about more tweaks you can refer to this post right here. And so as to get to know about more detailed advantages of rooting your android smartphone, this post would help you out.
Also android rooting has some disadvantages. Yes and the most common of them all is, when you root an android device, you. Lose the warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer on it. Though nowadays many manufacturers allow and support rooting but ark majority of them don’t at the point of time. There are many other disadvantages as well, which are quite technical and so as to get to know about them in detail you would have to reach out to the detailed post, disadvantages of rooting your android device.
About this Tutorial:
We will root the device by first installing a custom recovery on the device and then using the recovery to get the root access. as there are among more tutorials out there to root tab 3 7.0, but this one is really old and is simple as well. The best thing is you will also install a custom recovery on the device which will assist you further too if you install a custom rom on the device and other things as well. Though this method has been tried and tested on the device and won’t necessarily cause any damage to the device, still we would not be responsible if anything happens to the device while nor after rooting it. So proceed at your own. Risk please.
Before you rush to the instructions part of the tutorial and begin to riot Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 using one click, there are some things that you would have to get done in the first place. Below is a list of all those things and you can refer to it.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options of the device.
- In case you don’t see any Developer Options on the device, then you need to tap on the Build Number of the device 7 times.
- You will need a laptop or a computer with adequate drivers setup on it.
- You can download the drivers for your device from this page right here.
- Download the files from the download section below.
- Also backup the important data on the device, though it won’t get wiped, still it is better to be on the safer side.
- You can use the tutorials given right here to help you in backing up data.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Lastly also make sure that you have charged the device properly before you begin, as you would not want that the device should interrupt you in the middle of the process and ask to plug in power.
You are required to download some files for the procedure as they are essential for the procedure and. You can’t proceed or root tab 3 7.0 without them by this method or tutorial. Note that before you can use the links, you will have to unlock them and that can be done only by doing the things on the locker box.
Install CWM on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0:
So this is the first part of the tutorial on which we will install cwm on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, so follow the steps below.
- Extract the above downloaded files on your computer to a suitable location.
- Now copy the android-armeabi-universal-root-signed.zip file to the root of the SD card in your phone using a USB cable.
- Now boot your phone into download mode by first turning it off and then pressing and holding the home button + power button + volume down button simultaneously till you see a warning message on the screen.
- Then press the volume up button to continue.
- Now run Odin on your computer and then connect the phone in download mode to the computer.
- If the phone is properly connected, you will see the ID: COM button in the Odin window turn blue.
- If this does not happen, try reconnecting the device.
- Now click on the PDA button in the Odin window and select the recovery.tar.md5 file from the downloaded files.
- Make sure that only the Auto Reboot and the F. Reset Time options are checked in the Odin window.
- All you have to do now is click on the Start button and your device will be rooted in a few seconds which will be indicated by a Pass message on green background on the upper left portion of the Odin window.
- Your device will now reboot and you can now disconnect it from the computer.
Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0:
Now that after we have instead the recovery on the device, now let us root Galaxy Tab 3 7.0.follow the instructions properly.
- Now boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding the volume up button + home button + power button together.
- Once in recovery mode, navigate using the volume keys to go to the ‘install zip from SD card’ and select it using the power button or the home button.
- Them select the ‘choose zip from SD card’ and select the android-armeabi-universal-root-signed.zip file that you earlier copied to the root of the SD card of your phone.
- Click yes to any prompts.
- Once this is done, select the Reboot option from the recovery menu.
Your phone is now successfully rooted. You can confirm the same by downloading the Root Checker app from the Play Store and using it to confirm the root.
Yes this is it, you are set to know do those things and customizations or tweaks that you were looking forward to do after to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. Note that if in any case you got stuck or faced any errors or issues or maybe even the download links don’t seem to work then you could let us know by commenting below, anyone of the users or the member of our team would get back to you with a solution of your issue as soon as possible.