If you are looking to root HTC Wildfire then you are at the right place. Here is a short tutorial that will help you to root the device with the help of one click software in which you would have to just follow the simple set of instructions below and not need to give any manual commands. So let’s begin.
Before you Root HTC Wildfire:
Before you begin with the procedure to root HTC Wildfire, you should be knowing about the basic concepts related to android rooting. If you are well aware of it and have been into then rooting of android phone since quite a bit of time now, then you can skip this part of the tutorial and jump to the next section. Also on the other hand if you are not aware of it more, then you should take out some time and research a bit about it. You can refer to the small introductory part below.
Android Rooting is a procedure by which you gain the special authority to control your device better than ever before, which includes interfering in the system processes and also performing many tweaks and customizations on it. It makes you the super user of the device and you are to grant special access to the device and also perform performance tweaks on it which by default android does not let you. It more an less like running a windows device in administrator mode. If you want to read more about android rooting, then you can head to this post here, as we cannot discuss all the technicalities right here in this tutorial.
As said above, you get to perform many tweaks and customizations on your android device, so you can definitely use it to your own advantage. There are many tweaks that can be performed on your android device which a normal android user cannot, for example you could Play HD Games, overclock processor, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And not only these there are many more tweaks and customizations possible when you root your device. You can get to know about more root only android tweaks on this category page here. And if you are looking forward to know about moreadvantages of rooting your android smartphone in detail, then you can refer to this post here.
Coming to the disadvantages of rooting your android smartphone, there are many of them but the most common one is that when you root an android device you will end up losing the manufacturers warranty that has been provided by the company on the device. Though nowadays many of the manufacturers do support rooting, but still most of them don’t. There are many more technical disadvantages of rooting an android smartphone, which you can read in this post here.
About this Tutorial:
As there are many tutorials out there which can assist you to root HTC wildfire, therefore let us first have a look that what method and procedure are we going to follow in this tutorial to get you the root access on the device. In this tutorial we will use a flash tool and install an unrevoked root app on the device which will in turn get us the root access on the device. Though this is not the easiest of the procedure as everything is not really automated and you have to follow two key paths for the same. But still it has been tested and been tried out on the wildfire and would get you the root access pretty straight forward. Also make sure that if any damage is caused to the device, neither we or any developer would be responsible for it. So you should only provided at your own risk and if you know what you are doing on your device.
Here are some things that you need to do before you can begin with the tutorial to root HTC Wildfire. Below is a list that comprises of all those things. So make sure that you have them before you begin with the tutorial.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, make it to 60 percent as you would not want that it should interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options.
- If you don’t find developer options in the settings, then you can tap on the build number of the device in the about section about 7 times.
- You will need a laptop or a computer for the same with the proper drivers installed for the device.
- You can download the drivers here.
- Backup the important data on the device, though it will not get deleted but still it is advisable that you backup to be on the safer side.
- Refer to the guides below if you do not know how to backup data on the device.
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Lastly download the files from the download section below.
Below are the links. To the files that are required for the procedure and you need to download them to root HTC wildfire. Also note that before you can hit the download links, you will have to unlock them by performing any of the mentioned things below.
Instructions to Root HTC Wildfire:
So here are the steps that you are require to follow so as to root HTC wildfire with the help of a computer. Once again make sure that you have gone though the previous sections and also have the things mentioned in the pre requisites in place and also downloads as well.
Click on the file setup you downloaded and click on the Hboot drivers file and follow the onscreen instructions to install the driver’s needed to root your phone.
- Once the drivers are successfully installed, launch the Reflash tool on your computer.
- Now go to Menu > Settings > Applications > Development and enable the USB debugging option by checking the box next to it.
- The Reflash tool should say” waiting for device”. You then should connect your phone to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once the device is plugged in, the Reflash program will automatically recognize your device. All you have to do now is follow the onscreen instructions and your device should be rooted.
So this is it, this was short post which helped you to root HTC Wildfire within one click. Also in case if you faced any errors or issues with the tutorial or any of the download links are broken then you can let us know in the form of comments below, and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.