Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking for some ways to root HTC touch Diamond 2? Here this post is going to help you with it and that too without a computer. Yes you will be able to root the device without then use of a computer and get through with the process without any issues.
Before you Root HTC Touch Diamond 2:
Before you jump to the final procedure to root HTC touch Diamond 2, you should be knowing about rooting and the stuff related to it. In case you know about it and are well aware of it, then you can of course skip this part of the tutorial and jump on to the next section. In case you are a newbie and you haven’t rooted any device before and also do not know much about it and the concepts, then you should really take out some time and have your research done about the topic before you get your hands on to it.
Android Rooting is a method by which you get the root access to your device.. Now this root access allows you. To play with the source code of android and perform many tweaks and various customizations which by default android user is not allowed to do. We are talking serious things like cyan in the interface and swapping the kernels and things like that. And not only that there are many things that you sure able to do and you are more like a super user of your android device. This very concept of android rooting is so big that it cannot be discussed in detail in this post itself and if you are. Forward to read in more detail then you can read, what is android rooting?
Of course when you get to control your device the way you want. There are many advantages that come along as a package, to make the device personalize at a whole new level. And there are many tweaks that can be performed on the device as well, to list a few you could overclock processor, install Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the internal memory, and also you could increase the RAM. And the list not. Only ends here, there are many tweaks possible too. Here this is a archive that you can follow if you want to know what all can be done the device, and to read more about advantages of rooting, click here.
And there are not only the advantages that come along. There some disadvantages to rooting your android smartphone as well. Like most of you already might be knowing that if you root your android device you lose the warranty that has been provided by the manufacturer on the device and also the device becomes more vulnerable to breaches since you control and the default security settings are over ridden. Though it is more of an hypothetical statement and is most unlikely to happen, but theoretically it can be regarded as one disadvantage of rooting your android smartphone. To read more about it, head here.
About this Tutorial:
Let us have a look that what method really are going to adopt in this tutorial to root HTC touch Diamond 2. As the title of the post suggests that we who be root in the device without pc, as we will be using an app that we who install from the apk source and then that app in turn will get the root access for us. Though this tutorial is tested and would not cause any harm to the device. But still we do not take guarantee of any damage caused to the device in any case whatsoever, so only proceed if you are confident enough.
There are some things that you need to before you can begin with the procedure to root HTC touch Diamond 2 without pc, and the things have been compiled as almost below. So make sure that you have these things in place before you can begin with the procedure.
- Makes sure that the device is charged properly and up to at least 60 percent as we do not want it to interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
- Download the files from the download section below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Enable the installation of apps from Unknown Sources, under the Security in Settings.
- Though rooting following the method in this post will not delete any of the user data, still it is advisable to have a proper and a secure backup of the data before you begin.
- You can refer to the guides mentioned below in case you do not know how to do it.
First of all, you will be required to download the Super-Root.apk file for your phone on your computer from the link given below. But before you can have your access to the link you will have to unlock it by performing any of the mentioned things below.
How to Root HTC Touch Diamond 2:
Follow the step by step instructions given below to root HTC touch Diamond 2 without computer, and also make sure that before you begin to follow the steps given below you have gone through the previous sections given in the post also.
- Now connect your phone to the computer and copy the above downloaded file to the root of the SD card of your phone.
- Now disconnect your phone from the computer and head to Menu > Settings > Security and check the box next to Unknown Sources. This will allow the installation of third party apps on your phone. Don’t forget to uncheck this option after the rooting process is complete for the security of your phone.
- Now go to the root of the SD card with the help of a file manager on your phone and click on the Super-Root.apk file from the root of the SD card to begin its installation.
- After the app is installed, launch it from the app drawer.
- In the app, click on ‘Install SuperSU‘ option from the first dropdown menu that appears and then tap on exploit in the app.
This will begin the rooting process. Once the process is complete, reboot your phone.
To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer of your phone. If you find this app, the phone has been successfully rooted.
So this is it, you have successfully rooted HTC touch Diamond 2 without even using a computer and also if you face any issues or errors while in the middle of the procedure then you can of course get to us in the form of comments below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.