Here is a post that will help you to root HTC Titan lI without pc or computer and use a app that will get the job done instantly without you having to do any thing that takes time. It is just a click away, trust me. And you could probably then head straight away to the tweaks or the things that you were looking forward to do, when you wanted to root the device in the first place. So let us begin.
Before you Root HTC Titan lI:
As you proceed, we expect you that you should be knowing about rooting and having a basic knowledge about it’s concepts and the things related to it before you root HTC Titan lI, as you should know that what really are do doing and performing on the device, and just not doing and following without knowing anything at all. Below is a small introductory part, which will help the beginners in order to start with the concepts, and help them understand in a sense. So if you are a newbie, you should really look forward to read the part below, it won’t get all your facts straight, but it would give you a start at least. Also on the other hand, if you are a pro and have been rooting the devices since some time now, and really know about all the things related to it, you could probably skip this part of the tutorial.
Android Rooting is a procedure which gives you the special access to the device, which is termed as root access, hence the term rooting. Now this root access allows you to control your device better than ever before. You are able to perform tweaks, and customization with interfering in the default code of android, and also make many other changes in the way your device works, which a default android user simply can’t. In a nutshell you are the super user of the device and are able to control the device the way you want. There is so much to rooting, that I cannot write down all of it, in this same post itself, so if you still want to read more about it, then you can read this detailed post on android rooting here.
Now when you have the power to control the device the way you want, it would be obviously advantageous? Yes, android rooting has many advantages, as you could simply perform a bit of tweaks, and other customizations increasing and improving the performance on the android device, and also making other changes in it. To list a few tweaks that you could perform, on the device, you could overclock processor, install Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the internal memory, and also you could increase the RAM. And not only this, there are many other tweaks possible on your android device as well. To know about more advantages in a detailed and more explanatory way, refer to this guide here.
Not only the advantages, unfortunately android rooting has some disadvantages as well. As no thing in the world is all good and no bad, and so does it go for android rooting. The most well known disadvantages, that many of you also might be knowing about it that when you root an android device, you tend to lose the warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer to you. And there are plenty of other disadvantages of rooting your device as well,which you can read in this post here.
About the Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will be rooting HTC titan ii with the help of an application named as super root. We will install this app on the device with the help of the apk source and it will then give us the root access. And you won’t even need a laptop or a computer for this procedure to root your device. Irons like. One of the easiest procedure or methods put there to root a device. But also make sure that you proceed at your own risk as we would not be responsible for any damage that might occur to the device, but that least likely to happen as it has been tested on the device already.
These are things that you are required to do before you begin with the procedure to root HTC Titan lI without PC, and you need to go through the below mentioned list, and have the things in place. Do not ignore them, as they are somewhat important.
- First of all, before you begin to root, backup all the data on the device.
- Rooting does not delete any of the user data, but still it is better to be on the safer side, and back it up before you begin lately.
- Refer to the guides below in order to help you backup the stuff on the device.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
- Enable the installation of apps from Unknown Sources, which can be done under the Security Settings.
- Charge the device to at least 60 percent so that it does not interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Download the files from the download section below.
You will first of all be required to download the Super-Root.apk file for your phone on your computer from the link given below as without it you will not be able to root HTC titan ii. But before you can use the link below you will have to unlock it by performing any of the mentioned tasks below.
How to Root HTC Titan II:
So here finally are the steps and the instructions that you are required to follow so as to begin with the procedure to root HTC titan II. Now as you proceed make sure that you should go through the previous sections of the post.
- Now connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable and copy the above downloaded file to the root of the SD card of your phone.
- Next disconnect your phone from the computer and head to Menu > Settings > Security and check the box next to Unknown Sources. This will allow the installation of third party apps on your phone. Keep it in mind to uncheck this option after the rooting process is complete for the security of your phone.
- Now go to the root of the SD card with the help of a file manager on your phone and click on the Super-Root.apk file from the root of the SD card to begin its installation.
- After the app is installed, launch it from the app drawer.
- In the app, click on ‘Install SuperSU’ option from the first dropdown menu that appears and then tap on exploit in the app.
This should commence the rooting process.
Once the process is complete, reboot your phone.
To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer of your phone. If you find this app, the phone has been successfully rooted.
That’s it, you’re done with it. This was a short tutorial that helped you to root HTC Titan lI and if in case you faced any error or any other tutorial related problem, you could contact us and reach out to us in the form of comments below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible. I hope this helped.