Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So looking for some ways to rocky HTC panache? Well you have come to the right place. Here is a simple, easy yet Gasser tutorial that will help you on your way and get you to root the device without any troubles and errors. So what are you waiting for, lets begin.
Before you Root HTC Panache:
Before you begin with the root in procedure of HTC panache, you should be having a basic knowledge of what android rooting really is. Now if you have been rooting devices since a long time now, then you can skip this part of the tutorial. But on the other hand if you are a newbie you should take out some time and read a bit about all the stuff related to it, that is. Whether you should do it or not, or what advantages or disadvantages you may have to deal with. So let’s begin.
Android Rooting is a term referred to a process when android phone is rooted and you have the root access to the device. Which in simpler words, means that once you have the root access to HTC panache you are no ordinary user of the phone. You get more and advanced control of the device, which by default you didn’t have. You can interfere in the core functioning of the device and perform many hardcore tweaks lime you can swap kernels Ms various other things on the phone. In a nutshell you become the super user of the device. The concept of this whole thing’s is big and detailed that it cannot be completely discussed right here in this post. So if you wish to know more, you can read about it in this post here.
Of course android rooting has many advantages, as when you have the root access you are able to perform many tweaks and customizations on the device all by yourself which can increase the performance of the device. For example you can increase the internal memory, Custom ROMs, overclock processor, Play HD Games, and also you could increase the RAM. And not only this, there lots and lots of other things that can be performed on the device as well. You can have a look at them here. And if you wish to continue reading about advantages of rooting in detail, you can reach this post here.
Also along with the advantages, rooting your android phone has some disadvantages as well. The most common that many users might be aware of is, that one loses the manufacturers warranty once you root the device. Also there are many more that you can read in the post, disadvantages of rooting android.
About this Tutorial:
There are many ways in which you can root an android device. And before you begin you might want to get an idea that what method are we really going to use in this procedure to root HTC panache. We will be root in the device with the help of a computer or laptop in which we will install a software which will automatically root the device for us, all you need to do is follow a simple set of instructions and connect the device to the computer or laptop, whatever you are using. It is all automated so the process is really simple, as obviously you don’t have give any manual commands by going into the command prompt which other difficult methods require you to do. Also this is a tested and tried out method and its chances of failing or causing any harm to the device are almost nil.
Make sure that you go through the list below as you might want to have the things in place mentioned below before you begin with the procedure to root panache. So go through it for once at least.
- The device should be properly charged, at least 60 percent.
- Make sure to backup all the important data on the device. You can refer to the guides mentioned below.
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- A laptop or a computer with proper drivers installed for the device is required for the procedure.
- You can download the drivers from here.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode, under the Developer Options of the device.
- If you can’t find any developer options, tap on the Build Number 7 times in the About Section.
- Lastly, download the files from the links given in the section below.
You will be required to download the files from the links given below as they are essential for the tutorial and the procedure to root HTC panache. But before you can begin with it, you will have unlock them by performing any of the mentioned tasks below.
How to Root HTC Panache:
So here the final step by step instructions that will be guiding you with the procedure to root HTC panache. Make sure that you have gone through the pre requisite section once and for all, and have the things in place.
- You will first of all be required to download and install the SRS Root app on your computer. You can download it using the download link.
- After downloading and installing the app on your computer, head to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources on your phone and check the box next to Unknown Sources. This will allow the installation of third party apps onto your phone. It is strongly recommended to uncheck this option after the rooting process for your phone’s safety.
- Next, enable the USB debugging mode by heading into Settings > Developer Options.
- Now launch the SRS Root app on your computer and then connect your phone using a USB cable to the computer.
- Give a few seconds for the app to recognize your device and once it has, just click on the Root Device button in the app window. This will begin the rooting process.
Once the process is complete, disconnect your phone and reboot it if has not already rebooted.
So that’s it. You have successfully rooted HTC panache of course if you did not face any errors in the middle of the procedure. Also if you did face any of them, like for instance the download links didn’t work or any other whatsoever may be the case. You could always reach out to us in the form of comments below.