Here is a post that who help you to root HTC one xl pretty easily and within a few clicks without facing any real issues and also not landing into any trouble. You could root the device and completely transform the device and make your device a killer of a phone.
Before you Root HTC One XL:
Before you rush to the procedure and start following the instructions to root HTC one xl, you are expected to know and have a basic knowledge about the android rooting and the things related to it. If you have been rooting devices and are well aware and know the concepts then of course you can skip this part of the tutorial right away but if on the other hand you are a newbie and do not know much about android rooting., you should invest some time in reading about it and gaining a basic knowledge about it, rather than simply going with the flow and rooting for just the sake of it. Below is a brief intro paragraph written for the newbies.
Android Rooting is a phenomena by which you can gain the root access to the device, which in turn gives you the access to do many things with your device like you can perform many tweaks on the device with the help of the root access. You are able to moderate many system process and perform some decent customizations on the device. It makes you the super user of the device and are able to control the device fully and make it work according to your own will which by default a normal android user cannot. You can read more about android rooting and the stuff related to it in this post here.
Android Rooting has some advantages as well. Of course when you have the root access you are bake to control the device better than ever before and can perform many tweaks on the device which can help you increase the performance of the device as well. To list a few tweaks, you can Play HD Games, overclock processor, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And these were just some examples, there are a lot of more things that you can probably do, read this list. And also we have a detailed post for you discussing the advantages of rooting your android smartphone, which you can checkout here.
Since android rooting has advantages, so it is obvious that it will be having some disadvantages as well. You need to study then as well. When you root a device you tend to lose the warranty that has been given to you by the brand company and not only this there are more disadvantages as well. You can refer to this detailed post to read disadvantages of rooting android smartphone.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root HTC one xl with the help I a computer and the. Run a file which will root the device for us. Though it is not a one click procedure to root in true sense but it is equally easy as you just have to run a file and it will execute the procedure itself. You just have to follow some instructions up to a level to reach to that phase. Though this tutorial is tested and wont necessarily cause any harm to your device and you can proceed, but also do make a note that the developer or our website would not be responsible for any damage that might occur to the device. So proceed with caution.
Some a are needed to be done before you root HTC one xl, and they have been written all over you in the list attached below. So go through it for once and have the things done in the first place before you really start out with the procedure.
- Make sure that you charge the device properly before you begin with the procedure.
- It should be charged to at least 60 percent as we do not want that it should interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode which you can do by navigating unto the Developer Options in the Settings.
- Developer Options can be activated by tapping on the Build Number of the device 7 times.
- Also download the files from the download section below.
- You will need a laptop or a computer to follow this tutorial and also setup proper drivers for the device on it.
- You can download the driver’s from this page.
- As a precautionary measure also backup all the data on the device before you proceed.
- Follow the guides below to help you backup the important stuff on the device.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup and restore Contacts
Before we begin with the rooting procedure, you will first need to download the root package into your computer. As the files are required to root HTC one xl, and also note that before you can get your access to the links, you will have to unlock them by performing any of the things below in the box.
Download it from this link.
How to Root HTC One XL:
So after you have gone through the various sections above, we finally move to the instructions part that you to root HTC one xl.
- After you have downloaded the root package, extract the root package to a suitable location on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your phone. Do this by going to Settings > Developer Options > USB debugging and check the box next to it.
- Now connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Go to the location where yo extracts the files and double click on the root.bat file which will begin the rooting procedure.
- Your phone may restart a few times during this process so be careful not to disconnect it.
- Once the process is complete, you can then disconnect it. To make sure of the root, you can install the Root Checker app from the Play Store.
So this was a post that helped you with the procedure to root HTC one xl and if in case you face any errors or issues with it, you can definitely contact us through our page or a better option would be to comment below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.