Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So here is another simple on How to Root HTC One X on Windows Linux Mac OSX, This is the easiest and the simplest method all over the internet, So now just read along and Root HTC One X with a click. Read the tutorial carefully, Though its simple but presence of mind is really important when Rooting your device as if you miss one step you may rick your device.
Read: Install CWM on HTC One X
HTC has been one of the largest Android Phone manufacturer since the android release. With HTC One series being the much hyped Series of Smartphones. Earlier i posted tutorial on Root HTC One X with One click Root and also if you are not ok with the One click root method you can Root HTC Once V on Your Own and Intall CWM. So just head on to Root HTC One X.
Just Go on and read this Tutorial to Root HTC One X
Why Do you need to Root HTC One X?
Before you know why you need to root your precious One X you must Know What is Android Rooting.
While rooting HTC One X will let gain you super user access. Just saying gaining super user access is very simple but actually we mean gaining all access over your smartphone than just getting restricted access to the phone as prescribed by the manufacturer. One can install Apps that need Root Access. When talking about Ram Xpander app it can help you increase RAM and internal memory of your HTC One X. As internal memory and RAM are 2 big issues that keeps the phone lack behind. But really when it comes to battery , also the phone is very bad at it. Apps like SetCPU can be used to increase battery backup
Also Read About Some Must Have Applications after you root HTC One X
Before You Root HTC One X
- You will loose Your warranty after you Root HTC One X.
- Make sure that you backup all your data. As when we root some times if something goes wrong(and it is a very rare case), but if it does then we have a backup to restore with. Read the next point for the tutorials of how to bakup different things !
- Backup your SMS. Read : Backup and Restore SMS This is a very nice an simple tutorial on how to backup and restore contacts in case you save your contact inside your phone rather than in your SIM card.
- Backup your contacts. Read: Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup apps installed on your phone too. Read: Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones One X.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root HTC One X & install CWM process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready.Get USB Drivers for HTC One X. having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for HTC One X but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting HTC One X.
Assuming the instructions above are followed we move further to root HTC One X and install CWM over it.
Procedure to Root HTC One X
Follow the step by step guide to Root HTC One X. and also make sure you have read all the above instructions before you root your device. as being in a hassle i better than knowing that you are never going to be in a hassle. GO On with the easy guide.
- Download the Required files after Clicking on one of the button with which you are comfortable. Download the files by unlocking the files below by sharing.
- Download Rooting Package
- Windows : Form the Extracted files just search for the file named “install-superboot-windows.bat”. Now double click and open the file.
- Linux : Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x install-insecure-linux.sh’ followed by ‘./install-insecure-linux.sh’
- Mac OSX : Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x install-insecure-mac.sh’ followed by ‘./install-insecure-mac.sh’
Check and Verify the phone is rooted or not with the help of the Root Checker App.
As you have rooted your HTC One X now you can have the best out of your android phone. Just go through the Apps in the link below which are necessary for a rooted HTC One X
Also Contact us if you have some issues in Rooting your device in Comments !
This was how to Root HTC One X
Incoming Search Terms
- AT&T HTC One X Root
- XDA HTC One X Root
- HTC One X Root 1.85
- How to Use HTC One
- How to Root One X
- Unlock HTC One X