Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
If you own a HTC One M7 and looking for some ways to increase it productivity, or increase it’s speed or perform some tweaks. And to perform some really good tweaks you need to root htc one m7, and in this post, is a tutorial which help you to root it without a PC.
Before you root HTC One M7:
There are a few things that you need to know before you begin with the procedure to root htc one m7 without pc. But if you are not doing this for the first time, you can skip this part and jump to the pre requisite section.
Android rooting is a method by which you gain the admin rights to your device. You can control almost everything about your device, once you get the root access. Like you can control the clock speed of the processor, and also you can control the RAM allocation, memory allocation and what not? The concept of rooting is so advance so big, that it cannot be covered right here in this post. So if you wish you read more about rooting, you can read it here.
Talking of the advantages of rooting your android phone, there are many. Pratically uncountable. When you root htc one m7, you can perform many tweaks on your device, like you can increase the RAM , ncrease the internal memory of canvas knight, Play HD Games, you can install Custom ROMs and many things too. Read about more advantages of rooting your htc one m7 here.
Also along with the advantages of android rooting, there are many disadvantages too. Like when you root your device, you void the warranty. You can read more about the disadvantages of rooting here.
So after you have analyzed the pros and cons of rooting htc one, you can begin with the procedure to root it without the help of a pc. This tutorial is divided in two parts, the first method will use the pC, and if you do not have a PC, you can refer to the second part of the tutorial.
There are a few things before you need to get in place before you begin with the process to root htc one m7.
- First of all enable the USB Debugging mode, you can do that navigating into the settings of your device.
- Though rooting will not erase the data on the device, but still it is advisable that you first, backup all your data. If you do not know how to do it, you can refer to the guides mentioned below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Also make sure that the device has atleast 70 percent of battery.
- Download the files mentioned below, as they will be required in the process to root.
Download the files mentioned below.
Root HTC One M7 with PC:
This part of tutorial will help you root your HTC One M7 with the help of a computer. Is a more safe and precise method, and we advise that you root your device using this method.
- Download the root package for the rooting procedure with the PC. And then place it on your computer.
- Extract the file.
- Now reboot the device into the bootloader mode. You can do that by pressing the pressing & holding Volume down + Power Button together.
- Now connect the device to the computer or laptop once it successfully boots into the bootloader mode.
- Now navigate into the extracted folder, and run the install-superboot-windows.bat file
- Now follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- And when you are finished, that will as it is take a few minutes. You will be done with the rooting your HTC One M7.
Also read: 11 things to do after you root your device
So this is it, this how you can root your HTC One M7 with the help of a computer. Now you can follow the next part of the tutorial, which focuses and helps you root HTC One M7 without PC.
Root HTC One Without PC:
Follow the steps below.
- Download the file mentioned in the download section for the without PC tutorial.
- Then enable the unknown sources, in the settings menu. That will allow you to install apps from unknown sources, that is in our case the app you download.
- Now install the towelroot.apk app on your device.
- Open it and then tap on the “Make it Rain” option.
- Now the app will root your phone for you, and it will reboot on success.
- After the device reboots, then install the SuperSU app from the Play Store.
That is it. These were the two methods to root HTC One M7 without a PC, and also with the help of it. You can use any of the methods you want, but we prefer the method which involves the use of a PC. If you do not have the access to a PC, use the second method as an alternative. If you face any problems while rooting your device, or any of the download links do not work, feel free to comment below in the comment section. And we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. I hope this helped you.