Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
do you want to rot your Android HTC One S ? if yes then you can easily root your android smartphone without any issue as we have the best and the easiest way to Root HTC One S in a few minutes.
Well by now you would be having alot of questions about Rooting and what all will it take to root my HTC One S, then just chill as it will onl take a few seconds as we are upto i a a process which is very simple, is risk free and is very much easy. The next thing you need to do is to read every thing carefully in this post to get everything right and no harm to your device. Lets Root HTC One S.
Before you know why you need to root your precious HTC One S you must Know What is Android Rooting ?
Well By Rooting Your HTC One S now will not only get you super user access but it will also get you exposure to apps available on the market which require root access. Like we have RAM EXPANDER application on Google Play Store Which allows us to use our SD-card as internal RAM while when we play High end Games. we can also use Set CPU app to under clock or over clock when we require our processor to work more fluently to the multitasking we require!
Also Read About Some Must Have Applications after you root HTC One S
This was Just one example of an Application That is really helpful in maintaining a balance between your battery consumption with your android usage. While mean time Read about Application you can use efficiently after Rooting HTC One S.
Pre-requisites for Rooting HTC One S
- Have a good battery backup.
- Make sure you backup all your data.
- Backup your SMS. Read : Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup your contacts. Read: Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup apps installed on your phone too. Read: Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 & install CWM process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300. having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for HTC One S but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting HTC One S.
Assuming the instructions above are followed we move further to root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 and install CWM over it.
Required Downloads to Root HTC One S
Here is a file which is very important for you if you wish to proceed further with the process. So just click on any of the links below and download the file in a few seconds. This is really easy as it sounds.
After you have downloaded the file above you can proceed further with the rooting process.
How to Root HTC One S with Ease
Now Comes the main Part where we will be rooting HTC One S, So now be very attentive with the steps, remember if you have any doubt just ask us in comments or contact us to clarify and the continue woth the process, or you may lead to brick your device.
- After Downloading the file above you can now extract the file to desktop of your computer.
- You need to turn off your HTC One S now.
- Now Press Volume down button & Power button all together.
- Now you are into bootloader, Now you have to further press Power button to enter the Fastboot mode..
- Now connect your device to the PC.
- Now after connecting your Phone to the PC you can double click on Install-superboot-windows.bat file in the archive you extracted.
- Rooting process on your HTC One S will be initiated. Now your phone will reboot in a few minutes, after reboot you can disconnect your device
- TO confirm Root you can download Root Checker application onto your device or you can search for SuperSU in your App drawer.
Verify the root access on the device with the help of the root checker pro app.
Thats it this was how to root HTC One S, and Do share if you like the rooting process provided here. Now as you have rooted your android You must know what you need to do next after Rooting HTC One S.