Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
If you are looking to root HTC HD2 then you are at the right place. Here is a short tutorial that will help you to root the device with the help of one click software in which you would have to just follow the simple set of instructions below and not need to give any manual commands. So let’s begin.
Before you Root HTC HD2:
Before you begin with the procedure to root HTC HD2, you should be knowing about the basic concepts related to android rooting. If you are well aware of it and have been into then rooting of android phone since quite a bit of time now, then you can skip this part of the tutorial and jump to the next section. Also on the other hand if you are not aware of it more, then you should take out some time and research a bit about it. You can refer to the small introductory part below.
Android Rooting is a procedure by which you gain the special authority to control your device better than ever before, which includes interfering in the system processes and also performing many tweaks and customizations on it. It makes you the super user of the device and you are to grant special access to the device and also perform performance tweaks on it which by default android does not let you. It more an less like running a windows device in administrator mode. If you want to read more about android rooting, then you can head to this post here, as we cannot discuss all the technicalities right here in this tutorial.
As said above, you get to perform many tweaks and customizations on your android device, so you can definitely use it to your own advantage. There are many tweaks that can be performed on your android device which a normal android user cannot, for example you could Play HD Games, overclock processor, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And not only these there are many more tweaks and customizations possible when you root your device. You can get to know about more root only android tweaks on this category page here. And if you are looking forward to know about more advantages of rooting your android smartphone in detail, then you can refer to this post here.
Coming to the disadvantages of rooting your android smartphone, there are many of them but the most common one is that when you root an android device you will end up losing the manufacturers warranty that has been provided by the company on the device. Though nowadays many of the manufacturers do support rooting, but still most of them don’t. There are many more technical disadvantages of rooting an android smartphone, which you can read in this post here.
About this Tutorial:
Since there are so many tutorials out there to root an android device, so let us first have a look that what method will we use for the same to root HTC hd 2.in this procedure we will be using computer and command prompt and execute some files which will get us the root access. It is a bit tricky though it is not long or time consuming or hard in any of the cases. All you need to do is properly follow the instructions given below. Also it. Is safe and has been tested on the device so you need not worry about any of the damage that might occur to the device id you follow the instructions properly, though we don’t take any guarantee for the same. So only proceed at your own risk.
Here are some things that you need to do before you can begin with the tutorial to root HTC HD2. Below is a list that comprises of all those things. So make sure that you have them before you begin with the tutorial.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, make it to 60 percent as you would not want that it should interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options.
- If you don’t find developer options in the settings, then you can tap on the build number of the device in the about section about 7 times.
- You will need a laptop or a computer for the same with the proper drivers installed for the device.
- You can download the drivers here.
- Backup the important data on the device, though it will not get deleted but still it is advisable that you backup to be on the safer side.
- Refer to the guides below if you do not know how to backup data on the device.
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Lastly download the files from the download section below.
Before we start with the rooting process, we will have to download some rooting essentials on your computer which will help us to root HTC hd 2. Download them from the links attached below and note that first you. Wl have to unlock it so that you can use it. Read the info given on the locker box below for more.
How to Root HTC HD 2:
Here are the steps and the instructions that you need to follow so as to begin with the procedure to root HTC hd 2 and also make. Sue that you have properly gone through the previous sections and everything has been sorted out properly.
- The first step requires you to extract the above downloaded tool on your computer and launch it.
- Now enable the USB debugging mode on your computer by heading into Settings > Developer Options.
- Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable. The program will automatically recognize your device.
- Now run the “runme_root_script.sh” k your computer which will begin the rooting procedure.
Once the process is complete, disconnect your device from the computer and reboot it.
To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer of you phone. If you find this app, your phone has been successfully rooted.
So this is it, this was short post which helped you to root HTC HD2 within one click. Also in case if you faced any errors or issues with the tutorial or any of the download links are broken then you can let us know in the form of comments below, and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.