Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
SO you own a HTC Desire 610 and looking to root your Desire 610? Well here is small tutorial for you, that could help you on your way. I f you are fed up with the device, and looking to squeeze out more for the device, then obviously rooting could be your tea, and could definitely help you through. So let us get you the root access.
Before you Root HTC Deesire 610:
Before you begin with rooting, you should be atleast having an idea of what you are about to do. if you have one, kindly skip this part, but in case you are noob and starting fresh, you should take some time and atleast go through this part once.
To explain rooting, as you might be knowing that there are many things your android phone does not allow you to do, and does not let you control those things. These are basically the things that involve with the core functioning of the device. But when you root your device, you gain the root access and are able to control even the core things that relate with the functioning of the device well. It is more or less like running your widows in admin mode, but you get the control to a even greater level. Afterall, Android is Open Source. Now when you root, you get to control any things about your device, which can help you perform many things on the device, and personalize and much more. To know more, read What is Android Rooting?
Now as you read above, when you root your device you get to control the device more, so of course you could perform many tweaks on the device too. And yes those tweaks are going to help your device to perform better, if you do them right. Like for instance, you could increase the RAM , overclocking the processor in android, increase the internal memory, you can install Custom ROMs and also Play HD Games, and not only this you could also delete all the bloatware which slows down your device and hence ultimately you can increase the performance of the device. You could also browse more android root tweaks here.
Now as we saw above, that there are many tweaks and advantages that can be taken out of rooting your htc desire 610, but in a package of advantages, come the disadvantages too. Yes, there are many disadvantages too, when you root your android device. Like for instance, you tend to lose the warranty of the device, and also if not performed properly, you could harm the device, or in some cases end up bricking it. To read about more disadvantages of rooting click here. So now that you have read all the advantages and the disadvantages of rooting your device, you’re good to go ahead, provided you now atleast have a basic idea about what is rooting.
About This Tutorial:
Specifically in this tutorial, we are rooting HTC Desire 610, by the help of the SuperSU flashable zip file. We would be flashing the zip file using the recovery installed on the device, and then gain the root access. The method is completely simple, and safe too. Also in this method you do not need any computer or laptop. In simple words the tutorial will your way through to root desire 610 without PC and super easy.
Before you finally begin with the rooting procedure, there are some things that need to be in place before you set out. And we have compiled them, and listed them below, do checklist them in the first place.
- Before beginning with the procedure, make sure that the USB debugging mode is enabled in case you are going to use a Computer to download the files below. But the tutorial can be completely performed from the device itself, without PC.
- Also make sure that the device has atleast 50% of the battery, as you would definitely not want that the device should go off whilst you are rooting it.
- Also to make a point, rooting does not wipe any of the user data, but still it is advisable that you make a complete backup of the data before beginning. You can follow some of our guides below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Download the files below in the download section, as they will be required in the tutorial, and are vital and important.
Hey everyone!! So, you are at the best place on the internet to root your HTC Desire 610. You will get best rooting tutorials for your device on RootMyAndroid. Rooting is very easy, all you just need to do is to follow the the steps required carefully. But before all that, make sure you download the following listed files as they are required to complete the rooting process.
How Root HTC Desire 610:
So here follow the steps below to root the HTC Desire 610 without PC.
- Assuming that you have downloaded the SuperSU file from the downloads section, place it in any safe place or on the desktop of your PC.
- Please do not extract the zip file.
- Connect the HTC device to the PC with a high quality USB Cable.
- Move the SuperSu file from your PC to your SD card.
- Unplug the USB cable on your device.
- Enter your device into recovery mode by following the steps listed below:-
- Install the Quickboot app.
- Run the app from the app drawer.
- Select Recovery option from the menu displayed after opening this app.
- This will enter your device into recovery mode.
- From recovery select “install zip from SD card” followed by “choose zip from SD card”.
- Pick the root package and flash the same.
- In the end, from main menu of recovery select “reboot system now”.
- Congratulations, you’ve now rooted desire 610.
So this was a short and simple tutorial to help you root HTC Desire 610 without PC. I hope it helped you. In case you face any errors, try clearing the cache from the recovery itself, and flashing the file again. if still it persists, then you can comment below, with the summary of the error you are facing, our team will try to get back to you as soon as possible. 😉