Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Want to root HTC amaze 4g? Well you are at the right place. Here is a tutorial that will help you out with the simple and step by step instructions that will guide you through and help you make your android device awesome that ever before.
Before you Rocky HTC Amaze 4G:
Before you begin with the procedure there are many things that you should be knowing about. You should be having a basic knowledge about the android rooting stuff and also the basic concepts that are linked to it.. You should have that in place before you root HTC amaze 4g. If you have a decent knowledge about it, then you can if course skip this part of the tutorial but on the other hand if not, then you should really invest some time in reading about it.
Rooting is a method by which you gain the root access to the device which in turn means that you are able to perform many customizations and also many hardcore tweaks on the device by overriding the system defaults. By default you can’t do many things with your android device, but when you root it a whole world of possibilities open up to you.. Not only that there are many other things too. In the simplest of words android rooting is a phenomena by which you become the super user of the device and are able to perform or do anything with the device by mode rating the functioning of the device. To know more about android rooting, read what is android rooting. As said above when you root the device you are able to perform many customizations on the device, which of course can be advantageous. To list a few of those tweaks, you can overclock processor, Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the internal memory, and also you could increase the RAM. And not only this, if you want to know are about tweaks that can be performed on rooting view this list here, and if in case you are loom in forward to know more about android rooting and its advantages, you can head here.
Also along with the common disadvantages, rooting your android smartphone has some disadvantages as well.. Many of the users also might be already knowing about them, that once you root the device you lose the manufacturers warranty on the device.. And not only this, there a couple of disadvantages as well for this matter. You can refer to this detailed post discussing the detailed disadvantages of rooting your android phone right here in this post.
About this Tutorial:
Since there are so many ways out there which can help you root HTC amaze 4g, so it is better that we have a brief look in that what method are we really going to adopt in this procedure. We. Be using a laptop or a computer and then with the help of a flash file we will flash it on the device and get the root access to the device. So you will have to connect the device to the laptop or computer with the help of a USB cable. It has been tested and a tried out method so you may need not worry much about it. Also it is safe and chances of it bricking your device are negligible provided you follow the instructions step by step and properly.
Here are some things that you need to do, before you can begin with the procedure to root HTC amaze 4g. So go through the list below and have them in the first place before you begin.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, so that it does not interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Make sure that you have enabled the USB Debugging Mode by going into the Developer Options.
- If you can’t see the developer options, you will have to tap the build number in the about section for 7 times.
- Though following the instructions of this tutorial will not wipe any of your data, but still it is advisable that you backup data before you begin.
- If you want help in backing up the data on the device, you can refer to the guides below.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Also you will need proper drivers installed for the device.. If you don’t have them, download them right here.
- You will also need a laptop or a computer for the same.
- Download the files from the download section below.
Before we begin with the rooting process, you will need to download the rooting package and the necessary drivers onto your computer. Download them from the links below, but before you can hit the download links you will have unlock then by performing any of the mentioned tasks below.
How to Root HTC amaze 4G:
So here are the final step by step instructions that you need to follow so as to root HTC amaze 4g, but once again make sure that you have gone through the previous sections and are all set for the final procedure.
- Double click on the HTCDriver3.0.0.007.exe file and then follow the sunscreen instructions to install the required HTC drivers on your computer.
- Extract the root package to get the files required for rooting to a suitable location on your computer.
- Go to the device Settings in your phone and head to Applications > Development and check the nice box next to USB debugging.
- Next connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now head to the location where you extracted the rooting files and open the Zerg Rush Root folder and double click on the ZergRushTempRoot.bat file to begin the rooting process.
- Once the process is complete, reboot your phone.
To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer of your phone. If you find this app, the phone has been successfully rooted. So yeah, this was it. This was a short post that helped you to root HTC amaze 4g, and if in case you faced any errors or any of the kinks did not work, you can reach out to us in the form of comments below and we would try to get back to you with a solution as soon as possible. I hope this post helped. 🙂