Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Here is a post that will help you to root GSmart Sierra S1 without pc or computer and use a app that will get the job done instantly without you having to do any thing that takes time. It is just a click away, trust me. And you could probably then head straight away to the tweaks or the things that you were looking forward to do, when you wanted to root the device in the first place. So let us begin.
Before you Root GSmart Sierra S1:
As you proceed, we expect you that you should be knowing about rooting and having a basic knowledge about it’s concepts and the things related to it before you root GSmart Sierra S1, as you should know that what really are do doing and performing on the device, and just not doing and following without knowing anything at all. Below is a small introductory part, which will help the beginners in order to start with the concepts, and help them understand in a sense. So if you are a newbie, you should really look forward to read the part below, it won’t get all your facts straight, but it would give you a start at least. Also on the other hand, if you are a pro and have been rooting the devices since some time now, and really know about all the things related to it, you could probably skip this part of the tutorial.
Android Rooting is a procedure which gives you the special access to the device, which is termed as root access, hence the term rooting. Now this root access allows you to control your device better than ever before. You are able to perform tweaks, and customization with interfering in the default code of android, and also make many other changes in the way your device works, which a default android user simply can’t. In a nutshell you are the super user of the device and are able to control the device the way you want. There is so much to rooting, that I cannot write down all of it, in this same post itself, so if you still want to read more about it, then you can read this detailed post on android rooting here.
Now when you have the power to control the device the way you want, it would be obviously advantageous? Yes, android rooting has many advantages, as you could simply perform a bit of tweaks, and other customizations increasing and improving the performance on the android device, and also making other changes in it. To list a few tweaks that you could perform, on the device, you could overclock processor, install Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the internal memory, and also you could increase the RAM. And not only this, there are many other tweaks possible on your android device as well. To know about more advantages in a detailed and more explanatory way, refer to this guide here.
Not only the advantages, unfortunately android rooting has some disadvantages as well. As no thing in the world is all good and no bad, and so does it go for android rooting. The most well known disadvantages, that many of you also might be knowing about it that when you root an android device, you tend to lose the warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer to you. And there are plenty of other disadvantages of rooting your device as well,which you can read in this post here.
In order to root the device, in this tutorial we will be using an app named as framaroot. It will help us root the device and the best part about this tutorial is that a computer is not even required for the procedure. The device is safe and secure and has been tested and won’t cause any harm to the device. So you can follow this tutorial without any worried.
These are things that you are required to do before you begin with the procedure to root GSmart Sierra S1 without PC, and you need to go through the below mentioned list, and have the things in place. Do not ignore them, as they are somewhat important.
- First of all, before you begin to root, backup all the data on the device.
- Rooting does not delete any of the user data, but still it is better to be on the safer side, and back it up before you begin lately.
- Refer to the guides below in order to help you backup the stuff on the device.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
- Enable the installation of apps from Unknown Sources, which can be done under the Security Settings.
- Charge the device to at least 60 percent so that it does not interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Download the files from the download section below.
Download the file from the link below and before that you will have to unlock it from the locker box below.
How to Root GSmart Sierra S1:
So let us start with the procedure. Follow the steps that are given below so as to root Sierra S1.
- Install the framamroot app from the apk file that you. Downloaded from the link in the above section.
- After that launch the app from the app drawer.
- Select ‘Install SuperSU’ from the first drop down.
- And then select an exploit ‘Boromir’ from the list below.
- The app will then install the SuperSU on the device and root it.
- It will notify you after the process completes.
- After that reboot the device, and you will have the SuperSU in the app drawer as shown below.
- Note that if in case the exploit does not work, select another exploit from the list below.
That’s it, you’re done with it. This was a short tutorial that helped you to root GSmart Sierra S1 and if in case you faced any error or any other tutorial related problem, you could contact us and reach out to us in the form of comments below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible. I hope this helped.