Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So you own a Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150, and looking for some ways to make the phone perform a little better. well there are many options to that, and the best is to root galaxy w GT-I8150, and here is a short tutorial to help you out. After rooting you could simple increase the performance of the device, by overclocking or increasing the RAM of the device. Also not only that, the battery usage can be optimized and you could simply squeeze out well from the what the hardware has to offer to you. So let us begin.
Why to Root Galaxy W GT-I8150:
Well before we actually begin with the procedure to root Galaxy W GT-I8150, there are a few things that you need to know about android rooting and stuff related to it. If in case you are well aware of the android rooting, and have an idea what it is about, you can skip this part. Noobs on the other hand are advised to at least go through this part once.
In simple words, there are many things that your device does not let you control. Like the Android source code, you are not able to interfere in the core functioning of your android device. When you root your device, it lets you control almost anything about the device. it is more like running the windows in the admin mode, but sort of more open to your commands. Now this can be used as a blessing on your android smartphone. You get the power to control many things that the normal user does not get to do. Also you can know more about Android Rooting in detail.
now when you get the right to control many things, you get the ability to perform many tweaks on your device. There are many root only apps that you can use on your android device. Also there are a lot of many android tweaks that can be performed on the galaxy w, like increase the RAM , overclocking the processor in android, increase the internal memory, you can install Custom ROMs and also Play HD Games, and much more. Check out the complete list of android root tweaks here. Also check out more advantages of rooting your android smartphone here.
not only the advantages, sadly rooting your android device, has a list of disadvantages too. Like for example. when you root your android device you lose the warranty of your device. And also if you do not follow the tutorial properly, you may also end up soft bricking your device in some cases. Also there are many more disadvantages of rooting your android smartphone. So we advise you, to root galaxy W, only when you have analyzed the disadvantages as well as the advantages of rooting your device.
Before we begin with the procedure to root the galaxy W GT-I8150 , there are a few things that you need to get done. Below is the list of the pre requisites that need to be attended before you actually begin with the tutorial.
- Make sure that you have the USB debugging mode enabled on your galaxy W. If you d not have, you can do it, by navigating to the Settings of the device.
- Also before beginning make sure that you have the device charged atleast 70%. As you might not want the lack of power to interrupt you in the rooting procedure.
- Though by following this root tutorial, and almost any other root tutorial, you will not be wiping any of your data. but still it is advisable that you make a backup of all your important stuff before beginning.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Now also download the files from the download section below, as they will be required in the rooting process.
So here are the files that will be required in the procedure to root the Galaxy W GT-I8150 with one click, do download them before moving on to the next part of the tutorial.
Root Genius for Galaxy W
Root Galaxy W GT-I8150:
So here is the final procedure to root the galaxy w. Follow the steps below, but only proceed if you have gone through the pre requisites and the downloaded the files required from the download section above.
- Open the downloaded file in your computer or laptop whatever you are using for the process to root.
- As the application opens up, then go ahead and connect the device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once again make sure that the USB debugging mode is enabled on the phone.
- If the connection is successful, the Root Genius will be detecting the device and notify you.
- Now if the connection is successful, you have to click on “Root Now” option and the rooting process on your galaxy W GT-I8150 will begin.
- Now the application will root your device automatically and install KingUser app on your phone.
- On successful completion of the process, it will notify you again.
- On completion you can unplug the device from the USB cable, and check for the KingUser app installed on your phone.
So this was a short tutorial to root Galaxy W GT-I8150 with one click, using the Root Genius application. if in the procedure you face any problems, try repeating it from step 1, and if still the problem persists, check you r drivers on the device. You can download them here. If you face any other errors in the process to root galaxy w, do comment below, we will try to back to you and solve the problem as soon as possible.