Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So are you looking to root your Galaxy Tab 3 Lite? Well then you are the right place. Here is a tutorial that is go in to help you pretty easily and get you set up without any issues. So let us begin with rooting.
Before you Root Galaxy Tab 3 Lite:
Before you begin and rush to root Galaxy Tab 3 Lite in one click there are some things that you should be knowing, which are the basic things related to android rooting. You are expected to be knowing that what really are you going to do on the device. You should at least have an idea what android rooting really is and how it can affect your device and what changed it bring in. In case you already know about it and have been into rooting since a long time now, then of course you can skip this part of the tutorial without any second thought. But on the other hand if you are not well aware of it, then you should really invest some and have a little bit of look into it. You can read the brief paragraph below, as it will help you out to get the basic concepts in place for a start.
Android Rooting in the simplest of words is a method or process by which you gain the root access to the device, which in turn allows you to control your device better. It allows you to interfere in the core functioning of the device and perform performance tweaks on it. You can do many things and customizations when you root the device, which you definitely don’t get to do on a default android device. It more and less like running your windows pc on an administrator mow mode. In fact this very concept of android rooting is so long and big that we cannot discuss it all right here in this post, so if you wish to know more you can read this detailed post right here.
Of course as said above, you can perform many customizations and tweaks on the devicewhich might increase the performance of the device and can prove to be advantageous to the device. To list a few tweaks that you can perform on the device, you could Custom ROMs, increase the RAM, overclock processor, increase the internal memory, and also you could Play HD Games. And not only this, there are many more tweaks that can be done when you root an android device too. Also if you are looking to read more in detail about the advantages of rooting your android smartphone, you can head to this post here.
As android rooting has many advantages, it does not imply that it won’t have any disadvantage.Android rooting has some disadvantages as well. Like the common one of them which many users also know about is, that. When you root an android device you tend to lose the warranty on the device that has been provided or given you by manufacturer. And not only this there are some other technical disadvantages of rooting your android phone too. If you want to read and know completely about the disadvantages of root in your android smartphone, then you can refer to this detailed post.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root galaxy tab 3 lite in the most traditional way Mae will flash a cwm recovery on it and then using the recovery we will flash the root package, which will give us the root access on the device. Now this is not the fastest or the easiest process out there, but it will surely get the job done. It is though really safe as we will be using odin, which is in fact a flash tool provided by Samsung itself. Now this method has been tried and tested, but still proceed at your own risk as we won’t be responsible for it.
You are also required to do some things before you begin with the tutorial to root Galaxy Tab 3 Lite, and below is a list comprising of all this things. So have a look at them and get them in place before you begin with the tutorial.
- You will need a laptop or a computer for this one click tutorial, and proper drivers for the device set up on it.
- If you don’t have the drivers, you can download them from this place here.
- The device should be properly charged before you begin with the tutorial as we do not want that it should interrupt in the middle of the procedure due to low power.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, but still it is advised that you backup all the important stuff on the device before you begin.
- You can refer to the guides mentioned below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode by navigating into the Developer Options.
- If you do not see any Developer Options, go ahead and tap on the Build Number in the About Section 7 times.
- Lastly, download the files, that is the root tool from the download section below.
Before we start with the rooting process, you need to download some rooting essentials onto your computer from the links mentioned below, as they are required for the procedure to rootgalaxy tab 3 lite. But before you can use these links, you will have to unlock them by performing any of the mentioned tasks below.
Flashing CWM on Galaxy Tab 3 Lite:
So this is the first part of the tutorial by which you will flash can recovery on tab 3 lite and then after that we will move on to the next part of the tutorial.
- Extract the Odin file on your computer and run the executable Odin file.
- Boot your tab on to download mode. To do this, first turn it off and then turn it back on by holding and pressing the volume down button and the power button until you see a warning message. Then press the volume up key to continue.
- Now connect your tab to the computer using a USB cable. Make sure Odin recognizes your device or try connecting it again.
- Now check the F. Reset Time box and leave the rest as such.
- Click on the PDA field and select the CWM recovery file that you downloaded.
- Now click on the Start button to start the flashing process.
- Once done, you will see “PASS” message on the screen.
- You can then disconnect your phone and rebooting it.
Root Galaxy Tab 3 Lite:
So this is the final part and follow the instructions to root tab 3 lite, and make sure that you have gone through the previous sections of the post as well.
- Connect your phone to the computer and copy the root package file to the root of the SD card in the phone.
- Now turn off your phone and the hold and press the volume up + home + power key at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- Now navigate using the volume up and volume down keys to the “Install zip from SD card” and select this option using the home button.
- Now browse to select the root package file that you copied to the root of the SD card.
- Click yes to any prompts and once done, select the reboot option.
- Your device has now been rooted.
- To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer.
- If you find the SuperSU app installed, your phone has been successfully rooted.
So this is it, you have finally successfully rooted Galaxy Tab 3 Lite one click easily and within minutes. It was as easy as that. Also note that if you got stuck at any one of the step then you can get to us in the form of comments below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.