Here is a post that will help you to root Galaxy Stratosphere II and that too within a few clicks, using an automated one click software in which you will have to just follow the simple instructions given in this post. And after that you can go ahead and increase the performance by those customizations and the tweaks you were looking to do on your android device. So what are you waiting for?
Before you Root Galaxy Stratosphere II:
Before you begin with the tutorial to root Galaxy Stratosphere II you need to have at least a basic knowledge about the android rooting and that what really are you doing to your device. So that you really know that what affects and changes it brings in your android device and you are not root in your device just for the sake of it. So if you already know about it in detail and have a good knowledge about this stuff then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move onto the next one. But on the other hand if you don’t, then you should really get into it before you begin with it and then move forward. Below is a brief intro part which explains and rooting, it’s merits and demerits. So you should really give it a read at least if this is your first time.
Android Rooting is a basic process, which gets you the root access on the device and in turn root access allows you to control your android device better than ever before. It lets you perform many tweaks and customizations on the device which you cannot do by default. It lets you interfere and alter the core functioning of the device. It is like running a windows system in administrator mode and in a nutshell you are the super user of the device and completely on the driver seat. This very concept of android is so and vast that we cannot discuss it all here right in this post, so if you wish to know more about it then you can refer to this detailed post on android rooting here.
As said above that there are many tweaks that you can perform on your android device. And not only the tweaks there are many more ways in which you can take advantage of rooting your android, you can read about them here. And to list a few tweaks that you can perform on the device, you could increase the RAM, Play HD Games, overclock processor, Custom ROMs, and also you could install increase the internal memory. And there are many more tweaks that you can perform on an android device too, once you root it.
Unfortunately it is not only the advantages, rooting also has some disadvantages as well. Like many of the users might also know about it that when you root an android device you lose the warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer. Also there are many technical things too, which we cannot explain it right here in this post. So if you wish to read and study more about it, click here.
About this Method:
In this post we will be rooting the device with the help of srsroot app. Now as you know there are many methods to root an android device, so it becomes essential and better that you know in the first place that what method are you really going to use. Here we will root galaxy stratosphere 2 one click, which means that we will use a software as said above which will be srsroot. Now all you have to do is follow some simple steps and it will root the device for you, you won’t have to do do anything at all. Though this method is safe and tested on the device, you should proceed at your own risk as we won’t be responsible for any damage done to the device.
Before you. Rush to then tutorial to root Galaxy Stratosphere II, you will have to do some things in the first place. Below is a list that you can follow to do so.
- You will need a laptop or a. Computer for the procedure and proper drivers installed on it.
- If you don’t have the drivers for your device, then you can download it from this page here.
- Backup all totem important data on the device, though it won’t get deleted but still it is better to be on the safer side.
- You can refer the guides mentioned below to backup the important stuff on the device.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Make sure that you have enabled the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options.
- If you don’t see any developer options in the settings then. You tap on the build number of the device about 7 times in About section in Settings.
- Charge the device to at least 70 percent as we don’t want that it should go low on power in the middle of the procedure and then interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
- Lastly also download the files from the download section below.
You will have to download the srsroot app for the procedure as it is essential and without it you won’t be able to root galaxy stratosphere 2 one click, at least following this method. So make sure you download it from the link below, before you move on to the next section. Also you will have to unlock the download link by doing any of the mentioned things below.
How to Root Galaxy Stratosphere II SCH-I415 :
So after you have gone through all the information that is required, you need to follow the instructions or the steps below so as to root galaxy stratosphere 2. So let’s begin.
- First of all, you are required to download the SRS Root app on your computer from the link in the above section. This is the app that will help you root your phone.
- Now head to Settings from the app drawer on your phone and then to Security. Look for the Unknown Sources option and check the box right next to it. This will enable the installation of third party apps. Also enable USB debugging mode from the Developer Options.
- Now connect the phone to the computer using the USB cable and launch the SRS Root tool on the computer.
- Once the device is properly connected, click on the Root Device button in the app window. This will wagon the rooting process.
After the rooting process is complete, reboot the device and you should be done. To make sure of the root, you can download the Root Check from the Google Play Store.
So this was a short tutorial that helped you to root Galaxy Stratosphere II one click. In case you faced any issues or any problems in the above mentioned steps or any other part of the tutorial, then you can contact us or also reach out to us in the form of comments below. Any one from our team or in fact any user might help you out too. So this is it, I hope this post helped and solved your purpose.