If you own a Galaxy S4 and looking for some really easy ways to root the s4 without pc or with the one click root method, you at the right place. Follow the tutorial below to root the device easily.
Rooting Advantages and Disadvantages:
If you are a noob, or in other words a beginner you need to know about rooting and it’s advantages along with disadvantages. Also you need to get an idea about rooting galaxy s4 and understand what rooting is. So I suggest you read some of the things that I’ve written in the paragraph below. If you’re well knowing about what rooting is, you skip this part, and head to the next part of the tutorial.
Android Rooting in simple words is gaining the Admin rights for your device. Just like in the Windows there is an administrator mode, you can have an admin mode in the phone also. It would allow you to control your device fully. Like you can do anything with your device, control any app’s behavior, install or unninstall any app and manage permissions. So all in all if you are a geek and you would like to play with your galaxy S4, you should be rooting it right now. To know more about android rooting, read this post.
Well for the others who are seeking some more, advantages to root your S4. Well do not worry, i got you back. Rooting your android device can open the door to many possibilities, like you can do many cool things with your android devices. Like you can Increase internal Memory, Increase RAM, Play HD Games and much more. Also you can flash Custom ROMs on your device. Not only it ends here, there are many more tweaks that can be done once you root your android device, like managing the battery backup ( obviously increasing it), increasing and overclocking the processor and much more. The list of advantages is so long, that I have written a separate post on it, and you can read it here.
But not only android rooting has advantages but also disadvantages. Like if you root your android device you will void your device warranty and much more. To read more about the disadvantages of rooting galaxy s4, read here.
About this Tutorial to Root S4:
In this tutorial there are two ways to root galaxy s4 with the one click method and also without PC. First things first, One Click Root is a software that lets you root your device with just a single click. And it luckily supports the Galaxy S4 device, and also the company that designed the software gives a brickproof warranty for the device. So it is pretty safe, and you need not to worry when your root s4 with the one click root software. Coming to the rooting the S4 without PC, if you do not have the PC, you can still root the device. You just need an ext card and transfer some files to it, and that you can also do by phone itself, but still i have mentioned doing it with a PC in the procedure, but that can be done from phone itself. SO don’t freak out in the middle of procedure. And then we would use the emulator software to pass the commands from the phone itself, and get the root access. And then install the SuperSU app from Play Store to get and manage the root permissions for various apps and functions within the device. So now you have a complete idea, you can proceed to root the S4.
Before we start out the procedure to root the galaxy S4 one click, first you should have these things.
- A computer or a laptop with proper drivers installed on it. Get them from here. Also make sure that Sasung Kies is installed.
- Also the phone is charged upto 70 percent ad we do not want the mega to die in the midst of the process due to low power.
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your galaxy S4.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on device
- Also you need to enable the USB Debugging mode, you can do that by going into the settings, of your device.
- Before starting out, also make sure that all the firewalls, and the anti-virus software are disabled. As they might create some problems, and prevent the rooting to complete.
- Also download all the files, that are necessary and will be required to root S4 from the download section below.
Download these files, as they will be required in the rooting procedure.
Root Galaxy S4 Without PC:
Here follow the steps below, to root galaxy S4 version without PC.
- First of all, format your micro SD card as exFat drive as opposed to FAT32. If you do not this step, you might face errors in the rooting procedure of Galaxy S4.
- Now connect the microSD card to the computer or laptop whatever you have, and place the Root Exploit kit file into it.
- Then place the card in the device, and now run the Android Terminal Emulator.
- In the Emulator window type these three commands.
- If you do not get what these commands do, in simple words the first command would mount the Card onto the device, the second one roots you Galaxy S4 with one click, and the third command will make the root access permanent.
- Now after you have performed all these steps, now you need to head to the Play Store and download the latest version of the SuperSU file.
- Now after installing it, open it and let it update itself.
- Reboot the device, and Congratulations, you have rooted Galaxy S4 without using the Laptop or PC.
Also sometimes the device might take time to boot for the first time after rooting, but do not worry. And if it gets stuck into the bootloop, make sure that you boot it into the recovery mode, and then wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition”, and reboot the device again. it would work absolutely fine then.
So it was as simple as that. You just rooted your Galaxy S4 simply.. If you face any problems or any other doubts, feel free to contact us, and ask. You can also comment below, we would try to get back to you as soon as possible. Also if you want a faster process to root your S4, you can follow the steps below to root s4 with one click.
Root Galaxy S4 One Click Root Method:
Here are the steps to Root the Galaxy S4 with the one click root method.
- Download the One Click Root Software
- Connect the Galaxy S4 to the PC or Laptop.
- Launch the Once Click Software, and then click on Root.
- Now you need to just wait for the process to complete.
- Congratulations, you just rooted your device with the one click root method.
So this was a post in which we discussed two methods to root the Galaxy S4 with One Click Method and Rooting S4 without PC. So which method would you prefer and why?