Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So are you looking to root your Galaxy S2 LTE? Well then you are the right place. Here is a tutorial that is go in to help you pretty easily and get you set up without any issues. So let us begin with rooting.
Before you Root Galaxy S2 LTE:
Before you begin and rush to root Galaxy S2 LTE in one click there are some things that you should be knowing, which are the basic things related to android rooting. You are expected to be knowing that what really are you going to do on the device. You should at least have an idea what android rooting really is and how it can affect your device and what changed it bring in. In case you already know about it and have been into rooting since a long time now, then of course you can skip this part of the tutorial without any second thought. But on the other hand if you are not well aware of it, then you should really invest some and have a little bit of look into it. You can read the brief paragraph below, as it will help you out to get the basic concepts in place for a start.
Android Rooting in the simplest of words is a method or process by which you gain the root access to the device, which in turn allows you to control your device better. It allows you to interfere in the core functioning of the device and perform performance tweaks on it. You can do many things and customizations when you root the device, which you definitely don’t get to do on a default android device. It more and less like running your windows pc on an administrator mow mode. In fact this very concept of android rooting is so long and big that we cannot discuss it all right here in this post, so if you wish to know more you can read this detailed post right here.
Of course as said above, you can perform many customizations and tweaks on the device which might increase the performance of the device and can prove to be advantageous to the device. To list a few tweaks that you can perform on the device, you could Custom ROMs, increase the RAM, overclock processor, increase the internal memory, and also you could Play HD Games. And not only this, there are many more tweaks that can be done when you root an android device too. Also if you are looking to read more in detail about the advantages of rooting your android smartphone, you can head to this post here.
As android rooting has many advantages, it does not imply that it won’t have any disadvantage. Android rooting has some disadvantages as well. Like the common one of them which many users also know about is, that. When you root an android device you tend to lose the warranty on the device that has been provided or given you by manufacturer. And not only this there are some other technical disadvantages of rooting your android phone too. If you want to read and know completely about the disadvantages of root in your android smartphone, then you can refer to this detailed post.
About the Tutorial:
There are many ways to root an android device and also there might be many tutorials using different methods to root galaxy s2 LTE, so let us look that how we will we rooting the device in this post. Here we will root the device with the help of an one click software named as SRS Root app. We will launch it on the computer or a laptop and just simply execute it and follow a simple. Set of instructions and it might do the trick. This is really easy and you can root your device within minutes using this tutorial. But note that before you begin, we would not be responsible for any damage to the device, so proceed at your own risk and only when you are confident enough.
You are also required to do some things before you begin with the tutorial to root Galaxy S2 LTE, and below is a list comprising of all this things. So have a look at them and get them in place before you begin with the tutorial.
- You will need a laptop or a computer for this one click tutorial, and proper drivers for the device set up on it.
- If you don’t have the drivers, you can download them from this place here.
- The device should be properly charged before you begin with the tutorial as we do not want that it should interrupt in the middle of the procedure due to low power.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, but still it is advised that you backup all the important stuff on the device before you begin.
- You can refer to the guides mentioned below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode by navigating into the Developer Options.
- If you do not see any Developer Options, go ahead and tap on the Build Number in the About Section 7 times.
- Lastly, download the files, that is the root tool from the download section below.
You need to download the SRS Root app from the download link as it really essential and it is the tool that we will be using for the procedure to root galaxy s2 LTE. Also you need to know that before you can get the link, you will have do any of the things mentioned below to unlock it.
How to Root Galaxy S2 LTE GT-I9210:
So here are the steps that you need to follow so as to root Galaxy S2 LTE GT-I9210 one click and also note that you have everything else in place before you begin.
- After downloading the app, install it on your computer.
- On your phone, go to Settings from the app drawer and head to Security. Look for the Unknown Sources option and check the box right next to it. This will allow the installation of third party apps on your phone. Remember to uncheck this box after the rooting process is complete. Also enable USB Debugging mode from Developer Options in Settings.
- Now connect the phone to your computer using the USB cable.
- Launch the SRS Root app on your computer and wait for it to recognize your device.
- Once the device is properly connected, just click on the ‘Root Device (all methods)’ button in the app to begin the rooting procedure. Once the procedure is complete, reboot your phone.
To make sure of the root, you can install the Root Checker app from the Play Store.
Read: Things to do after Rooting android device
So this is it, you have finally successfully rooted Galaxy S2 LTE one click easily and within minutes. It was as easy as that. Also note that if you got stuck at any one of the step then you can get to us in the form of comments below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.