Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Do you wanna Root your Samsung S duos and install CMW in it ? If yes then you are at the right place. Just read on further to know how to root S Duos and install CMW. Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 features a Dual SIM(GSM + GSM) feature.Which makes it better and more better than other famous duos androids. Duos runs on Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS that gives you unlimited features and functions. Moreover, it is powered by the 1 GHz Cortex-A5 processor with 768 MB RAM to enhance the experience of a Dual-SIM phone.
Image Credits: techclap.com
So Your search for the easiest method to Root S duos safely ends here !
Prerequisite knowledge to Root Galaxy S Duos:
- Make sure you backup all your data.
- Backup MMS/SMS
- Backup Call details & restore app
- Backup other stuff with my most recommended Titanium Backup & MyBackup Root
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the root Galaxy S Duos process. Also be sure that your computer is set of with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready
- Download Odin from here to your computer and install the same. It will help you to flash the files you want.
- Download Kies and Rooting Toolkit from here to your computer. Install the drivers for your Galaxy S Duos using Kies. Extract the rooting package into a folder onto your desktop. Also, place the “CWM-superuser-3.1.3.zip” to the root directory of your phone’s SD card found in the folder where you’ve extracted the Rooting Toolkit.
Root S duos|Samsung|Install Clockwork Mod Recovery
- Open Odin and reboot your phone so as to enter it in Download Mode. To do so, when your phone is OFF, press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons together until you see the Samsung logo on your device. When you see a warning screen, just press the Volume Up button to continue to the Download Mode.
- Now, connect your phone to the PC via original USB cable i.e. The cable that came with it. Ensure that only the “F. Reset, Auto Reboot and PDA buttons” are checked. Uncheck all the other options if they are checked.
- click on the “PDA” button and select the “recovery.tar” file from your computer you’ve downloaded and extracted earlier.
- click on “Start” to Root S Duos.This will take upto 4-5 minutes.
- When the “Pass” message will appear on the screen then your rooting process has been successfully completed.You just did it.Yes now you a Root S duos.
- Now after this the Phone restarts itself. When booting us just on the short vibration take out the battery and wait for some time and then reboot it again.
- Now, to reboot your phone so as to enter it in ClockworkMod Recovery. To do so, when the phone is OFF, press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons together until you see the Samsung logo followed by the CWM screen.
- From the recovery menu, select “Install zip from sdcard” then select “choose a zip from sd card” and then select the “CWM Recovery” file where you’ve placed on the SD card.
- Soon the installation process will start and take 4-5 minutes for completion.
- When the installation process has completed, select “++++Go Back++++” and then select “reboot system now” to reboot your phone.
- Your S Duos is rooted with CMW installed in it.
After Root S duos !
You can now install various apps that are nor present on Google play and require Root access of your Samsung Galaxy S Duos. Its just similar to jail breaking an iPhone. Also you can increase your RAM to make better multitasking.One can also make use of overclocking apps that makes your processor work more than anything. Happy to Root S Duos ? Verify the root access on your phone with the help of the Root Checker App.
Incoming Search terms:
- Root S Duos
- Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos
- Root S duos & install CMW
- Root Video for S duos
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos Review
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S Duos
- Samsung Galaxy S II Duos