Samsung launched the Pocket Neo duos just time before, and as we all guys know Samsung Phones really get slow and lag after some time. But that should not be a problem as you could always root galaxy pocket neo dous and benefit from the device to fullest by enhancing it’s performance and also personalizing it to the fullest.
Before you Root Pocket Neo Duos:
There are many things that you need to know before you begin with the root tutorial, and they are about concepts of rooting and the basic stuff related to it. In case you are already aware of it and have been rooting devices then you may of course skip this part of the tutorial and move on to the next part. And if not, then you should be giving it a read at least.
Android Rooting is a basic procedure by which you are able to perform the tweaks and also are able to interfere in the core working of the device. And by default your phone won’t allow you to such things. But when you root your device you are able to do so. And not only that there are much more things that you can do once you root your device. It is just similar to your windows when you run it in the administrator mode. To know more and gain some more insight, refer to What is Android Rooting.
Now as said above, when you root your device, you are also able to perform tweaks and to list a few you could Play HD Games, increase the RAM , overclocking the processor in android, increase the internal memory, and also delete the bloatware which will be increasing the performance as well as the overall speed of the device and diminish the lags. There are almost uncountable number of tweaks that can be performed on your android device once you root it. And not only the tweaks there are many more advantages of rooting your android phone too.
Now the things that have advantages, also have some disadvantages. When you root your device, you will be voiding the warranty of your device and also when you are in full control of the device, you control everything and at this time when you perform any tweak or interfere in the core functioning of the device, you might end up bricking your device or also entering into a boot loop. In simpler words, the device is more vulnerable to them once you root pocket neo duos. You can read about more disadvantages of rooting your android phone here.
Now that you have read the basic, advantages and disadvantages, you should be analyzing the situation and then only start to root pocket neo duos.
About This Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will be rooting galaxy pocket neo duos with the help of a computer. We will be using a computer software named as root kingo which will be helping us to do the same. Now of course you will need a laptop or a computer for this procedure, and it will root the device automatically and you don’t have to do anything about it. Also as there are many other methods by which you could gain the root access to pocket neo duos, this is by far easiest as you don’t have to do anything and the process is automated, and not only that it is also one of the most secure methods that you would find around. So all in all this tutorial would make you root galaxy pocket neo duos in one click.
Before you begin with the procedures, you need to make sure that you have these things in place first, as you root pocket neo duos.
- Make sure that the device is atleast 60 percent charged so that the leech of power dies but interrupt in the middle of the procedure to root pocket neo duos
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, but still it is advisable that you make a secure backup.
- You can follow our guides mentioned below to do the same.
- Also enable the USB Debugging Mode, in the settings. If you do not know how to do it, don’t worry, as it is explained in the main procedure.
- Download the file in the download section below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Also you will be needing a laptop or a computer with proper drivers installed on it. You could download them here.
Download Kingo Android rooting app which will do the task of rooting your phone. You can download it from link below.
How to Root Galaxy Pocket Neo Duos GT-S5312:
So here are the step by step instructions on that will help you root the galaxy neo duos. So follow the steps given below.
- After downloading the software, you have to enable the USB debugging mode on your mobile. To do this, go to Settings and then into Developer Options and check the box next to USB debugging.
- If you can’t find the developer options, click on the build number of your phone for about 8 times and the developer options will be enabled.
- Now connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable. You will see the Samsung drivers being installed on your computer. Once the driver’s are done installing, launch the Kingo root application.
- On the Kingo window, choose your phone’s firmware from the list. You will then see a prompt window asking you for access. Click on grant.
- Now click on the root button. This will start the rooting process. After the rooting process is complete, your phone will automatically restart.
- To verify whether your phone has been rooted or not, open the app drawer of your phone after is restarts and look for an app called SuperSU. If you find this app installed, your phone has been successfully rooted.
If you have any error in the steps, then disconnect the device and then finest again and repeat the steps. If still the problem exists, try rechecking the drivers for the device on the laptop or computer whatever you are using. Also comment below or contact use and our team will try to solve the problem and get back to you as soon as possible. So, this was a short post on how to root galaxy pocket neo duos, I hope this helped you.