Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Samsung had released the galaxy music quite a bit if tine before, and as usual after some time users start to experience a dip in the performance as the device gets slow and lags a lot. But one could always root galaxy music duos and increase the performance of the device. And if you are one of those users, and looking forward to get it done, here is a step by step tutorial that would help you on your way.
Before you Root Galaxy Music Duos:
Before you rush to the instructions part and start off, you should be knowing about android rooting and the concepts and the stuff related to it. In case you have been rooting phone since a long time, this part is literally useless for you, and you should skip to the next part immediately. But in case this is your first time, or you are a beginner you should read this atleast.
To begin, Android Rooting is a procedure by which you unlock your device and you get to control it better than ever before. Even you can interfere in the core functioning of the device, which is not possible by default on your android device. And this is not it, when you root your device you are able to perform many root tweaks and also do many things which definitely can help you get the most out of your device. You can read more about android rooting in this dedicated post.
Talking of the advantages, as said above you can perform alot of tweaks on your device once you root it. You can increase the RAM , increase the internal memory, delete the bloatware , Play HD Games, overclocking the processor in android, and much more. Not only the list ends here, there are so many tweaks that can be performed once you root music duos, that we cannot even list them here. Though you could read them here.
Now along with the advantages, come the disadvantages too. And so stands true for rooting, it has some disadvantages too. When you root your phone, you tend to lose the warranty for the device that has been provided by the manufacturer of the device. And not only that, when you root, chances are high that you might end up in a bootloop while performing some hardcore tweaks. But that is just a chance, and not surely an disadvantage. You could read about some disadvantages of rooting here.
Now that you have read about what is rooting, it’s advantages along with the disadvantages and you are now free to go with the flow and root galaxy music duos without pc.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will be rooting galaxy music duos without pc or a computer with the help of a app, named as Super Root. Now this app can be directly installed onto the device, from the apk file. And after you install this file, the step by step instructions have been provided which will be helping you in your way to get the root access to the device. There are many other ways to get the root access in the music duos, but the most easiest as well as the most secure way is using an app and getting it done without a computer. It is less cumbersome than any other process and also it is easy and really fast and you can get it done even on the go.
As the name suggests this section contains a list of things that need to be done before you move onto the step by step instruction to root music duos. So go through the list that we compiled.
- The device should be properly charged, 50% battery is a must. As we do not want the device to power off in the middle of the rooting.
- No laptops or computer required, as this tutorial will help you to root music duos without pc.
- Though rooting does not delete any data, but still we highly recommend that you guys should backup your important stuff on the phone before you begin.
- You can refer to some of our guides below in case if you do not know how to do it.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Move onto the download section below, and download the files from there.
- Also move into the settings, and check the Unknown Sources under the security menu in the Settings.
These files are required for the procedure, so you need to download them in the first place before you begin to root music duos without pc.
How to Root Galaxy Music Duos:
So here are the step by step instructions for the procedure to root Galaxy Music Duos.
- Use the link above and download the Super-Root.apk file onto your laptop or desktop.
- Now connect your phone to the computer on which you downloaded the above file and copy it into the root of the SD card of your phone.
- Go to the device Settings from the app drawer and head for the Security sub menu. There look for the Unknown Sources option and check the box right next to. This will allow you to install third party apps on your phone. You. An disable it again after the rooting process is complete.
- Now go to the file explorer and find the file we downloaded. Click on it to install the app on your phone.
- Once the app is installed, go to the app drawer and launch the app.
- Choose install SuperSU from. The first drop down menu that appears. Then click on the exploit option and this will start the rooting process.
- Restart your phone once the rooting process is complete.
- To ensure that your phone has been rooted, open the app drawer and look for the SuperSU app. If you find this app installed, your phone has been rooted.
Now if you face any errors in the tutorial above, you need to make sure that you have installed the proper drivers for the device and not only that, if still you face errors, try repeating or contacting us for the same. Our team would try to get the problem or the error fixed as soon as possible. So this was a tutorial which helped you to root galaxy music duos.