So you own a Samsung Galaxy Fame Lite, and it might have been slow and starts to lag, but that is a natural thing to harken to a android phone after some time. But then there is always Rooting, so you could simply root galaxy fame lite, and then increasing the performance and personalizing the device. So let us begin.
Before you Root Galaxy Game Lite:
Also before beginning to you should be knowing or in other words having a basic knowledge about android rooting and stuff related to it. So it is advisable that in case you are not knowing about it, and this is your first time. You should be reading this part atleast once, and also referring to the other links below. But on the other hand you are well aware of it, and have been rooting devices since quite a time now, then you could of course skip this part of the tutorial to root galaxy fame lite.
Be default, your android device does not allow you to do many things to your device, which include interfering in the core functioning of the device and not only this there are many things to it. But once you root your device, you are able to do anything. You are o the driver seat, and gain the full control to your android phone or device when you root it. It is more and less like running your windows computer on a Admin Mode, but in this case we get more control. You could read more about Android Rooting, here.
As you read above, when you root you could perform many things by interfering in the core functioning of the device. So yes, there are, many advantages of rooting your android phone. Like you could be bale to perform so may tweaks on the device. just to list a few you could install Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the RAM, overclock the processor in android, delete the bloatware, increase the internal memory, and not only this there are so many root tweaks out there. if you wish to know more things that you could do with your android phone, once you root it, head here.
Just like the advantages, rooting galaxy fame lite, has some disadvantages too. Like when you root your device, you could end up voiding the manufacturer’s warranty. Also not only this, if you are not knowing about this things, and end up deleting any system app or killing the essential process involved in the working, you could end up bricking your device. Read about more disadvantages of rooting.
Now that you have a basic knowledge, advantages as well as the disadvantages of rooting your android phone, you could now proceed, and root galaxy fame lite.
About This Tutorial:
In this tutorial to root galaxy fame lite with one click we will be using a one click software named as Kingo Android Root and then connecting the device to computer via a USB cable and then rooting it with the help of a computer with the software. And the best part is you don’t have to do anything just plug the device and then click, and you will be done.
Before you begin with the tutorial to root galaxy fame lite, here is a list of things that you need to do first.
- The device must be atleast 60-70% charged so that the device does not power off in the middle of the procedure.
- Also you will need a laptop or a computer with proper drivers installed, you can get them here
- Make sure that you backup all the data, though days will not be removed but still it is always good to be in the safer side by backing up. You can refer to the guides below.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Also download the files from the download section grow.
- Make sure that the USB Debugging Mode is enabled, which can be done from the Developer Options in the Settings.
Here are the files that you need to download as they will be required in the tutorial.
How to Root Galaxy Fame Lite (GT-S6790):
So here are the step by step instructions to help you root galaxy fame lite.
- You will be needed to download and install the Kingo Android Root Tool onto your laptop or desktop.
- Enable the USB debugging on your phone by going into the settings on your smartphone. After doing this, connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Now launch the Kingo Android Root Tool on your computer. If the mobile has been successfully connected, Kingo should automatically recognize your device and display its picture in the window.
- After the device has been recognized by Kingo, you just need to click on the Root button which will start the rooting procedure. In a few minutes, your device will be rooted as will be displayed on the Kingo window.
- After the device is rooted successfully, click on the finish button which will restart your phone. Be careful not to disconnect the USB cable or close the Kingo window on your computer yet.
- After the phone successfully boots, Kingo will again recognize it and will ask you to grant super user permissions. Do this by clicking on the Grant button that appears in the window.
- And you’re done, the device is now successfully rooted.
So this was a shirt tutorial to root galaxy fame lite. And if you have any problems while in the middle of the procedure, try disconnecting and then connecting it again. But still if the problem persists, do contact us or team would get back to you as soon as possible.