Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So your Galaxy Express has turned old and slow and lags a lot and is proving to be a pain in your smartphone experience. Well you could deal with that problem easily if you root galaxy express. And here is a post that will be helping you on your way readily and providing step by step instructions for the procedure.
Before you Root your Galaxy Express:
But before you rush to the instructions part of the tutorial and begin to root the galaxy express, there are some things that you need to know about. If this is our first time, and you are a noob in the rooting arena, then you should first be spending some time in learning the basics and knowing about it. Below is a brief description, advantages and disadvantages of rooting your galaxy express. Only read it if you are a beginner and it is our first time. If that is not the case then you can skip that part without a second thought.
To begin, in the most simple words android rooting is a procedure by which you gain the full access to the device that we refer to as root access. Now when you gain this access, you can control almost anything about your device, delete any app, and also interfere in the core functioning of the device. And this access can prove to be a blessing, provided you use it wisely. It is more and less like running a windows computer in the administrator mode where you control everything and have the right to even interfere in the system processes. And that is pretty much you can do when you root galaxy express or any other android device as a matter of fact. You can read more about Android Rooting, if you want.
Now as mentioned above you get the right to control everything about the device and also you get the right to do anything. This can help you perform many root android tweaks on your android device. And not only that you can perform many more things that can be counted in as the advantages if rooting. Like to just list a few when you root, you could increase the internal memory, delete the bloatware, Play HD Games, overclocking the processor in android, and increase the RAM .
And not only this, there are so many things that can be done when you root your device that they cannot be listed in this post itself. Though if you wish to check out a list we compiled of tweaks, you can check it here.
Above we discussed the advantages and like anything rooting also has some disadvantages as well. When you root your android device you tend to lose manufacturers warranty and not only that you could easily end up in a boot loop of soft brick your device while performing some hardcore tweaks. All in all your device becomes more susceptible and vulnerable to technical glitches as you will be in full control. To read about more disadvantages click here.
.so after you have analyzed all the disadvantages and the advantages of rooting galaxy express, you can now move ahead and carry on with the tutorial and the step by step instructions.
About this Tutorial:
Here is sneak peak about what will be doing in this tutorial and how will we be obtaining the root access on galaxy express. Here we will be rooting it without any computer or PC and solely from an app for your galaxy express. You just need to follow the step by step instructions given and you will get it done with just a few taps on the screen. There are many other methods too, just to get the root access on galaxy express. But this is one of the easiest and the fastest way around to root galaxy express without PC.
Before we begin with the step by step instructions to root galaxy express, we have get some things done in the first place, and below is a compiled list of those things.
- Make sure that the device is at least 60 percent charged, as we do not want that the device should prompt you to connect charger in the middle of the procedure.
- Also check the unknown sources under the security in the settings menu, which will allow you to install third party apps on your express.
- Though rooting won’t delete any of the user data but still it is advisable that you backup important stuff.
- You can refer to our guides below to help you backup your data.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Download the file below from the download section as it is required for the tutorial.
Below the download the file from the link below as it is required and is really essential for the procedure to root express.
How to Root Galaxy Express GT-I8730:
Here are the step by step instructions that would help you on your way to root galaxy express without PC or a computer with just a few taps on the screen.
- Before we begin with the actual process, we first need to allow 3rd party apps the permission to install. You can do this by navigation into the device Settings from the app drawer. Then go to the Security section and then to Device Administration. Look for the Unknown Sources option and check the box right next to it.
- Now download and install the Frameroot app onto your phone. Use the link to download the app. This link is for the apk file. Download this file and click on it to install.
- After the app is installed, you will see its icon on the app drawer. Click on the icon to launch the app.
- After the app launches, you will see the option to choose between Gandalf and Aragorn. Click on Gandalf.
- After you click on Gandalf, you will see a message on your screen notifying you that the rooting process is done and your phone has been rooted. Now restart your phone.
- After the phone successfully reboots, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer. If you find this app on the app drawer, your phone has been successfully rooted. If you cannot find this app, repeat the procedure.
So this was a short tutorial that helped you to root Samsung Galaxy Express without PC, and in case you face any errors comment below or contact us. We would try to solve the problem and get back to you as soon as possible. I hope this helped. 🙂