Samsung had released the Core duos, quite some time before, and as usual the device gets lag and slow with time like all the other android phones. So why not increase the performance, make it more personalized, install some ROMs and get the most of your device. Yes of course you can do that, when you root galaxy core duos, and not only that there are plenty of other things that you can do with your device. But this post specifically deals with the rooting procedure involved with the device.
Before you Root Galaxy Core Duos:
So before you begin with the rooting of your galaxy Core, there are some things that you need to know about android rooting, and stuff in case it is your first time. But on the other hand, if it is not your first time, and you have been doing it from some time, and are confident then you can of course skip this part.
Android Rooting in general, is a process by which you gain the root access to your device. But you now might be wondering what is root access? There are many things that the default android device won’t let you do in the device, like controlling the process that interfere with the core functioning of the device. And when you root your device, you can interfere and control them. In a way you get the power to control your device to a deeper level, getting things more into your hands. It is analogous to running a windows computer in Administrator level, where you can also control the system processes. To know more about android rooting click here.
Now as you know, when you get to control your device, more, you can of course personalize the settings, and then also you can perform many tweaks that can help you. Like for instance increase the internal memory, increase the RAM , install Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, and also you could delete all the bloatwarer. There are so many root only tweaks, that you could perform and benefit from rooting your galaxy core.
But not only the advantages, there are some disadvantages come along too. Like when you root your device, you tend to lose the warranty of your device, and also not only that you may also mess up and edit any system process any stop the functioning of the device, that could make you soft bricking your device. So it’s better, you get to know what are going to do first. Read about more disadvantages of rooting here. So only after you have analyzed all everything, you should proceed.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial to Root Galaxy Core Duos, we will get the root access by using the computer, and a software named as Root Genius to Root it for you within a click. We will connect the device to the computer, using a cable from where the application will do its job.
So before you hit the instructions, there is list of things that need to be done before you root Galaxy Core Duos, so make sure you have it done first.
- The phone should be charged, the battery should be atleast 60% as we do not want that the device should go off in the middle of the procedure.
- Also enable the USB debugging mode, by going to the Developer Options under the Settings.
- Also make sure that you make a complete backup of the device. If you do not know how to make a backup, you can refer to our guides below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Also download the files from the download section below.
- We would also need a laptop or computer, with proper drivers installed for Galaxy Core, if you not have, get them here.
So here are the downland links, given below. Do download them before you proceed, as tutorial is solely dependent on this software to root core duos.
Download King User for Core Duos
How to Root Galaxy Core Duos GT- i8262D:
Here are the steps that you need to follow, to root your Core Duos, with just a few clicks. So let the rooting begin.
- As said in the pre requisite section, again make sure that you ave enabled the USB Debugging Mode, by going into the Developer Options, in the Settings.
- Now connect the phone to the laptop or computer, using a USB cable.
- Now open up the Root Genius, application that you downloaded from the link given in the section above.
- If the connection is right, the application should detect the Galaxy Core.
- You could see that in the image below, if that is the case.
- Now click on option, “Root it”, and the application will start rooting galaxy core automatically with one click.
- And it will notify you once the process is complete, then disconnect the device and reboot.
- You will find the Kinguser app installed in your app drawer, hence you have the root access.
So this was a short, post that helped you to root Galaxy Core Duos with one click. And if you face any errors, or something whilst rooting, t then you may contact us, our team would try to solve the problem as soon as possible.