Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Samsung had released the ace dumps so much time ago, and as usual the user might be experiencing the slowness tomb the phone by now. And that is a natural thing to happen to any android device, but still it is not the end. You could root galaxy ace duos and increase it’s performance by doing the same. So here is a tutorial which will help you on your way.
Before you Root Ace Duos:
Before you begin with the procedure to root galaxy ace duos, you should be having a basic knowledge about what is android rooting and stuff. So if you are not aware of it and it is your first time, then you must be reading this short info before you jump to the instructions part. But on the other hand, you have been rooting phones since some time now, you can of course skip this part.
Now, Android Rooting is a method by which you gain the access to your device and also have the control to interfere in the core functioning of the device. As you might be knowing that by default the android source code does not let you do so. But when you root your phone, you are on the driver seat and in total control of the device. This lets you perform many root only tweaks on your device as well. You could read more about android rooting here.
As said above, by root in you get to perform many root only tweaks along with the benefits of rooting your android device. To list a few you could delete the bloatware, increase the internal memory,you can install Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the RAM, overclocking the processor in android, and much much more. And not only this there are practically uncountable number of tweaks that can be performed on the device. You can read about more advantages of rooting.
Everything that comes with the advantages, has disadvantages as well. And so is the case with android rooting. There are also a decent number of disadvantaged that you might have to face once you root galaxy ace. Like when you root your device, you lose the warranty that has been provided by the manufacturer. Also if you root your device, the device is vulnerable to the technical glitches you might make and end up bricking your device. You could read about more disadvantages of rooting here.
Now that you at least know the basic, the advantages, the disadvantages you may now proceed and root galaxy ace duos in one click.
About this Tutorial:
Let us see what method we will be employing in this tutorial to root ace duos. As you might be knowing that there are many number of procedures by which you can gain the root access to the device. In this tutorial we will be rooting the ace dumps with the help of SRS Root tool, which is a one click took for you. You will just have to connect the phone to a computer or a laptop on which. We will first install the software and then it will automatically root ace duos in one click. This is the most easy one click tutorial probably you could find, and also there is zero chance of any risk of bricking your device. So let us begin.
Before you head to the instructions part of the tutorial, there are some things that need to done before to do or ace duos. Below is a compiled list for the same.
- Make sure that re device has atleast 70% battery, as we do not want that the device should interrupt in the middle of the procedure for low battery issue.
- Also make sure that the USB Debugging Mode has enabled. You can do the same by navigating in to the developer options under the settings menu.
- Though rooting your ace dous does not delete any of the user data but still it is advisable that you backup your important stuff.
- You can refer to the guides below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Also make sure that you download the files from the download section below as it is necessary for the tutorial.
- You will also need a laptop or a computer for the sane with proper drivers installed for the device. You could download from this link.
Download the file given in the download link below, as it will be required to root galaxy ace duos.
Download it in your Windows based laptop or desktop and install it.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos:
So here are step by step instructions that you need to follow in order to root galaxy ace duos.
- Enable Unknown sources on your phone by going into settings. Also enable USB debugging by going into Settings and then into Developer options. Check the box right next to USB debugging.
- Connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Launch the SRS root tool. It will automatically recognize your device.
- Click on the start root button which will start rooting your phone.
- After the rooting process is over which takes a maximum of 12-15 minutes, restart your phone.
In case you face any problems, try connecting and disconnecting the device and then performing all the steps once over.. If still the issue exists, there might be some driver issues. So you should properly check your driver’s once again. Or else you could contact us and we will try to get back to you with a solution as soon as possible. So this was a short post which helped you to root Samsung galaxy ace duos with one click.