In this tutorial we will be rooting the device with the help of a one click tool which will root the device automatically. You won’t have to do anything annually on the device and it will do the task for you. This is one of the easiest tutorials out there which help you in the process to root Acer liquid jade s. Though this is a completely safe and tested tutorial and method to root the device but still you need to proceed at your own risk as we won’t be responsible for any of the damage done to the device in any case whatsoever.
Before you Root Liquid Jade S:
Before you begin with the procedure to root Liquid Jade S, you should be knowing about the basic concepts related to android rooting. If you are well aware of it and have been into then rooting of android phone since quite a bit of time now, then you can skip this part of the tutorial and jump to the next section. Also on the other hand if you are not aware of it more, then you should take out some time and research a bit about it. You can refer to the small introductory part below.
Android Rooting is a procedure by which you gain the special authority to control your device better than ever before, which includes interfering in the system processes and also performing many tweaks and customizations on it. It makes you the super user of the device and you are to grant special access to the device and also perform performance tweaks on it which by default android does not let you. It more an less like running a windows device in administrator mode. If you want to read more about android rooting, then you can head to this post here, as we cannot discuss all the technicalities right here in this tutorial.
As said above, you get to perform many tweaks and customizations on your android device, so you can definitely use it to your own advantage. There are many tweaks that can be performed on your android device which a normal android user cannot, for example you could Play HD Games, overclock processor, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And not only these there are many more tweaks and customizations possible when you root your device. You can get to know about more root only android tweaks on this category page here. And if you are looking forward to know about moreadvantages of rooting your android smartphone in detail, then you can refer to this post here.
Coming to the disadvantages of rooting your android smartphone, there are many of them but the most common one is that when you root an android device you will end up losing the manufacturers warranty that has been provided by the company on the device. Though nowadays many of the manufacturers do support rooting, but still most of them don’t. There are many more technical disadvantages of rooting an android smartphone, which you can read in this post here.
Here are some things that you need to do before you can begin with the tutorial to root Liquid Jade S. Below is a list that comprises of all those things. So make sure that you have them before you begin with the tutorial.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, make it to 60 percent as you would not want that it should interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options.
- If you don’t find developer options in the settings, then you can tap on the build number of the device in the about section about 7 times.
- You will need a laptop or a computer for the same with the proper drivers installed for the device.
- You can download the drivers here.
- Backup the important data on the device, though it will not get deleted but still it is advisable that you backup to be on the safer side.
- Refer to the guides below if you do not know how to backup data on the device.
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Lastly download the files from the download section below.
Download the required one click root tool for acer liquid jade s from the link given below, but before you can use it you will have to unlock link by doing any things mentioned in the locker box below.
Instructions to Root Acer Liquid Jade S:
- Connect the phone to the Computer or Laptop.
- Launch the application on the computer.
- If the drivers are setup correctly, then the software app will detect the device and show you in the window.
- Click on the root now button and the tool will start the rooting process.
- It will show you the progress in the window and on completion it will notify you.
- Now after the completion of the process reboot the device.
So this is it, this was short post which helped you to root Liquid Jade S within one click. Also in case if you faced any errors or issues with the tutorial or any of the download links are broken then you can let us know in the form of comments below, and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.