So are you looking to root your Fire Phone? Well then you are the right place. Here is a tutorial that is go in to help you pretty easily and get you set up without any issues. So let us begin with rooting.
Before you Root Fire Phone:
Before you begin and rush to root Fire Phone in one click there are some things that you should be knowing, which are the basic things related to android rooting. You are expected to be knowing that what really are you going to do on the device. You should at least have an idea what android rooting really is and how it can affect your device and what changed it bring in. In case you already know about it and have been into rooting since a long time now, then of course you can skip this part of the tutorial without any second thought. But on the other hand if you are not well aware of it, then you should really invest some and have a little bit of look into it. You can read the brief paragraph below, as it will help you out to get the basic concepts in place for a start.
Android Rooting in the simplest of words is a method or process by which you gain the root access to the device, which in turn allows you to control your device better. It allows you to interfere in the core functioning of the device and perform performance tweaks on it. You can do many things and customizations when you root the device, which you definitely don’t get to do on a default android device. It more and less like running your windows pc on an administrator mow mode. In fact this very concept of android rooting is so long and big that we cannot discuss it all right here in this post, so if you wish to know more you can read this detailed post right here.
Of course as said above, you can perform many customizations and tweaks on the device which might increase the performance of the device and can prove to be advantageous to the device. To list a few tweaks that you can perform on the device, you could Custom ROMs, increase the RAM, overclock processor, increase the internal memory, and also you could Play HD Games. And not only this, there are many more tweaks that can be done when you root an android device too. Also if you are looking to read more in detail about the advantages of rooting your android smartphone, you can head to this post here.
As android rooting has many advantages, it does not imply that it won’t have any disadvantage. Android rooting has some disadvantages as well. Like the common one of them which many users also know about is, that. When you root an android device you tend to lose the warranty on the device that has been provided or given you by manufacturer. And not only this there are some other technical disadvantages of rooting your android phone too. If you want to read and know completely about the disadvantages of root in your android smartphone, then you can refer to this detailed post.
In this tutorial we will root the device with the help of a software and an app that will synchronize together and help us to root fire phone with the help of a toolkit. This method is quite rare if you compare it with other methods of rooting an android device. But this is quite simple as them and also it quite successful as well. You won’t be facing any issues provided you have proper drivers installed on the device. Also note that if it causes any harm to the device, which is nearly close to impossible, we won’t be responsible for it. So be sure about what you are doing to the device before you begin.
You are also required to do some things before you begin with the tutorial to root Fire Phone, and below is a list comprising of all this things. So have a look at them and get them in place before you begin with the tutorial.
- You will need a laptop or a computer for this one click tutorial, and proper drivers for the device set up on it.
- If you don’t have the drivers, you can download them from this place here.
- The device should be properly charged before you begin with the tutorial as we do not want that it should interrupt in the middle of the procedure due to low power.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, but still it is advised that you backup all the important stuff on the device before you begin.
- You can refer to the guides mentioned below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode by navigating into the Developer Options.
- If you do not see any Developer Options, go ahead and tap on the Build Number in the About Section 7 times.
- Lastly, download the files, that is the root tool from the download section below.
You are required to download some files before you move further as these files are necessary and essential if you want to root fire phone, following this tutorial. Also you will have to unlock the download links from the locker box below before you can use them.
How to Root Amazon Fire Phone:
So let us begin with the procedure to root the Amazon fire phone. below are the instructions that you are required to follow for the procedure to complete.
- Install the app on the device whose link has been given in the above section.
- After installing it from the play store, also install the tool for pc may it be windows or mac.
- Now after you have setup the app and the software on phone and pc as well, launch the Mobile Go app.
- After that connect the phone to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- After that click on the ‘Toolkit’ in the tabs displayed on the screen.
- And then choose ‘Get Root Access’.
- Then the tool will start to root the device.
- Sit back and relax and don’t interrupt the process or disconnect the device.
- After the procedure is complete, only then disconnect the device from the USB and reboot it.
So this is it, you have finally successfully rooted Fire Phone one click easily and within minutes. It was as easy as that. Also note that if you got stuck at any one of the step then you can get to us in the form of comments below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.