Here is a post that will help you root Acer Liquid Express E320 within a few click on the computer and easily in minutes, without having you to manually entering any commands or anything like that. So let’s begin already.
Before you Root Acer Liquid Express E320:
You should be having or knowing that what are you really doing to the device. You should at least have a basic knowledge that what really android rooting is and the things related to it. If you already know about it then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move onto the next one. But on the other hand if you really think that you have or need a to know about it more, then you should definitely invest some time in reading about it. You can refer to some the brief info written below explaining general things about it.
Android Rooting in general is referred to the process when you get the root access to the device shock in turn allows you to enhance and modify the functioning of the device. When you have the root access, you are able to control the device better than ever before. You are more like a super user of the device where you can control many system processes and the way your android device works. Of course these all things, you cannot do any android device by defaults. It lets you perform many tweaks and customizations on the device which any user simply cannot. This was just a brief info, and it is normal that you still want to read more bout rooting and so to do that, you can get to the detailed post explaining rooting android here.
Since android rooting allows. You to perform tweaks and customizations on the device, you can use it to your advantage. By that you can increase the performance of the device and what not. To list a few tweaks that can be performed, you could Play HD Games, overclock processor, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And not only this there are many more tweaks out there that can be done and benefited from once you root your android. To browse those tweaks, see this list here. And if on the other hand you want to read about more advantages of rooting your android smartphone, read this post here.
Unfortunately android rooting has some of the disadvantages a well. The most common disadvantage of rooting is that you lose the warranty on the device. And then also not only this, there are many more disadvantages of rooting. You can refer todisadvantages of rooting if you wish to read and gather more knowledge about it.
About the Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root Acer liquid express E320 with the help of a tool named as in ex lick root which we will install on the device. Now this took has a wide support and almost every Acer device, so it works well for express E320 too. All you need to do is follow some simple instructions and the fool will do it for you automatically. Make sure that you are confident as any damage that you might end up doing to your device, we won’t be responsible for it. Though chances are zero that it is going to happen or anything like that.
Before you begin to root Acer Liquid Express E320, here are some things that you need to do. Below is a list of those things, so have them done before you proceed further.
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging Mode on you device, by going into the Developer Options.
- If Developer Options for your device aren’t activated yet, you can do that by tapping on the Build Number in the About Section of the device 7 times.
- Get a computer or a laptop, as it is required and also proper drivers setup on it.
- To download the drivers for your device, you can use this page.
- Charge the device properly, to at least sixty percent so that it does not stop you in the middle and ask to plug in power.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, still you should backup all your important stuff on the device as a precautionary measure.
- Refer to these guides to backup the data, if you do not know how to do it.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- You also need to download the files from the download section below.
Download the file from the link below as it the one click root tool is required for the procedure to root Acer liquid express E320 if you want to follow this tutorial. Also you will have to get your access to the link as it is locked.
How to Root Acer Liquid Express E320:
So let us begin the procedure to root liquid express E320. Below are the steps that you. Need to follow to do so.
- Launch the took that you downloaded on your computer or laptop.
- If it was compressed, extract it first and then launch it.
- After the window appears, then connect your device with the help of a USB cable.
- The took will detect the device and show you the brand and model number on the display.
- Then click on the ‘Root Now’ button.
- Then the tool will start the procedure to root the device and show you the real time progress all along.
- After it is complete successfully, then disconnect the device and reboot.
- That’s all, you’re done.
This was it, you have rooted Acer Liquid Express E320 and if you faced any errors in the middle of the procedure or any other issue like the download links not working, then you can get to us in the form of comments below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. So this is it, I guess this post helps you.