Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Here is a post that will help you root Acer Iconia Tab A100 within a few click on the computer and easily in minutes, without having you to manually entering any commands or anything like that. So let’s begin already.
Before you Root Acer Iconia Tab A100:
You should be having or knowing that what are you really doing to the device. You should at least have a basic knowledge that what really android rooting is and the things related to it. If you already know about it then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move onto the next one. But on the other hand if you really think that you have or need a to know about it more, then you should definitely invest some time in reading about it. You can refer to some the brief info written below explaining general things about it.
Android Rooting in general is referred to the process when you get the root access to the device shock in turn allows you to enhance and modify the functioning of the device. When you have the root access, you are able to control the device better than ever before. You are more like a super user of the device where you can control many system processes and the way your android device works. Of course these all things, you cannot do any android device by defaults. It lets you perform many tweaks and customizations on the device which any user simply cannot. This was just a brief info, and it is normal that you still want to read more bout rooting and so to do that, you can get to the detailed post explaining rooting android here.
Since android rooting allows. You to perform tweaks and customizations on the device, you can use it to your advantage. By that you can increase the performance of the device and what not. To list a few tweaks that can be performed, you could Play HD Games, overclock processor, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And not only this there are many more tweaks out there that can be done and benefited from once you root your android. To browse those tweaks, see this list here. And if on the other hand you want to read about more advantages of rooting your android smartphone, read this post here.
Unfortunately android rooting has some of the disadvantages a well. The most common disadvantage of rooting is that you lose the warranty on the device. And then also not only this, there are many more disadvantages of rooting. You can refer todisadvantages of rooting if you wish to read and gather more knowledge about it.
About the Tutorial:
Let us have a look that by which method will we root Acer iconia tab a100 in this post. We will be using a software named as one click root and run that software on a laptop or a computer and connect the device to it with the help of a USB cable. All toy have to do is follow some simple instructions and the tool will do the rest of the trick on its own. It is really easy process and you won’t have any troubles or issues while facing it. Also note that we will not be responsible for any damage to the device, so proceed at your own risk with rooting.
Before you begin to root Acer Iconia Tab A100, here are some things that you need to do. Below is a list of those things, so have them done before you proceed further.
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging Mode on you device, by going into the Developer Options.
- If Developer Options for your device aren’t activated yet, you can do that by tapping on the Build Number in the About Section of the device 7 times.
- Get a computer or a laptop, as it is required and also proper drivers setup on it.
- To download the drivers for your device, you can use this page.
- Charge the device properly, to at least sixty percent so that it does not stop you in the middle and ask to plug in power.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, still you should backup all your important stuff on the device as a precautionary measure.
- Refer to these guides to backup the data, if you do not know how to do it.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- You also need to download the files from the download section below.
For the procedure to root Acer iconia tab a100 you are required to download a software named as one click root and you can do so from the link given below. Also before you can use the link given, you will have to unlock it by performing any of the mentioned tasks below.
How to Root Acer Icon is Tab A100:
Here are the instructions that you would need to follow so as to root Acer iconia tab a100 within a few clicks and without falcon any serious issues. Now to remind you once again if you haven’t gone through the previous sections of the post, then you should before you proceed.
- Connect the device to the laptop or computer whatever you are using with the help of a USB cable.
- Launch the One Click Root tool that you downloaded from the link in the download section above.
- As the window opens it will show you the model number and the brand of the detected device.
- When everything is setup and you are ready to start the process, click on ‘Root Now’ button.
- Then the tool will initiate the procedure to root the device and show you the progress on the screen as well.
- After successful completion of the process it will notify you.
- When done, disconnect the device and reboot.
This was it, you have rooted Acer Iconia Tab A100 and if you faced any errors in the middle of the procedure or any other issue like the download links not working, then you can get to us in the form of comments below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. So this is it, I guess this post helps you.