Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Lost some of the android contacts? looking to recover them, without having rooting the device? Well this post could help you out in doind that easily without any mess, and within a few clicks. So what are you waiting for?
About the Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will backup the lost contacts from your android phone, with the help of a software, that we will be installing on the computer. And then we will be connecting the device to the computer with the help of a USB cable. This method is safe, and you can proceed without any worries, about the security of your device, and other personal data. The software is tested, and is completely safe. it can also recover deleted messages for you, from your android smartphone. Now also you need to note, that you will have to enable the USB Debugging Mode of yuour andorid smartphone, which is located in the developer options, in the settings menu if you can’t find it, you will have to tap on the build number of the device about 7 times, and it will appear under the main settings menu. Now, before you begin, charge the device properly too, as we do not want that it should interupt you in the middle of the procedure, and also make sure that you have proper drivers installed on the device. As this process works on a USB, so setting up the USB drivers of the device on the laptop or computer, whatever you are going to use, is a priority. So let’s being.
Download the mobikin doctor for android from the download link below, as it is the software that will help us in the process of recovering the lost contacts on our android phone. This tool is paid, but you can go for a trial version, before you buy the full license for the software.
How to Recover Deleted contacts with Mobikin:
So here are the step by step instructions that you will have to follow, an they will let you to recover your deleted contact with the help of mobikin doctor for android.
- Enable the USB Debugging on the Device.
- Download the tool from the link given in the download section and then, install it on your computer.
- As soon as you connect your device, a pop up windows will appear on the display of the device, and ask you for permission.
- Grant the access to the mobikin doctor for android, so that it can scan the device and help you recover the deleted contacts.
- After that as shown in the image below, the software will detect all the deleted contacts on the device.
- The window will show all the contacts, deleted as well as the contacts that are presently stored on the device.
- Now this step is really simple, here you can selectively select any of the contact, and restore it.
- It will export the contact to your coputer, from you can transfer it manually to your android device, it is as simple as that.
So this was a short post that helped you in recovering contacts that have been deleted from your android phone. In case you face any of the errors, then you can contact us, or comment below, and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. I hope this post helped you.