Do You Want to root Sony Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902 on Latest 14.2.0.A.290 Firmware ? if ye then you must know that you are at the right place to Root Sony Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902 on Latest 14.2.0.A.290 Firmware. So just follow the simple process to root the Sony Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902 on Latest 14.2.0.A.290 Firmware very carefully.
So as we begin with the process, i would like to tell you that you can contact us in our comments section for any queries or any discussion over rooting the Sony Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902 on Latest 14.2.0.A.290 Firmware
Sony has introduced its device Xperia Z1 to the most recent Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. They are claiming to have fixed the bug that used to hamper the performance of the camera, therefore you can now easily click pictures without getting any noise in it. Makers of Android phones are always trying to incorporate some new features in each of their devices so that they can stay ahead of others in the competition. Now when the bug is fixed, it is automatically becomes one of the best camera phone in the market within the same price range. Updating to the latest OS is done, but you are not able to figure out the technique of rooting your device, so what do you do now? Don’t worry as you will be highly surprised to know how easily you can root your device. You just have to install TWRP recovery or CWM recovery in your device and you will be good to go.
Also Read About Some Must Have Applications after you root Sony Xperia Z1
Pre-requisites to Root and Flash CWM/TWRP on Sony Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902 on Latest 14.2.0.A.290 Firmware
There are a few things that you need to know before you start with the further process to root and flash CWM on Sony Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902 on Latest 14.2.0.A.290 Firmware.
- Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Install the ADB Drivers on PC.
- Make sure you backup all your data before you Root Sony Xperia Z1.
- Remember that after rooting you will void you manufacturer warranty. And will no more get firmware updates on you android device on its own if you flash a ROM.
- Backup your SMS. Read : Backup and Restore SMS before you Root Sony Xperia Z1
- Backup your contacts. Read: Backup and restore Contacts before you Root Sony Xperia Z1
- Backup apps installed on your phone too. Read: Backup Apps for Unrooted Phone before you Root Sony Xperia Z1.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Sony Xperia Z1 process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Sony Xperia Z1 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Sony Xperia Z1 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Sony Xperia Z1
Assuming the instructions above are followed we move further to Root Sony Xperia Z1. Also Read About Some Must Have Applications after you root Sony Xperia Z1
Downloads required to Root and Flash CWM/TWRP on Sony Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902 on Latest 14.2.0.A.290 Firmware
there are a fwew files that you need to download to root Sony Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902. So just click on any of the buttons below to unlock the download links and continue with the process. o just go and ROOT.
- CWM Recovery for Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902 (download this if you want to flash CWM recovery)
- TWRP Recovery for Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902(download this if you want to flash TWRP recovery)
- SuperSu.zip file. (Must Download)
Choose any one of the 1st and 2nd links but downloading the 3rd link is compulsory.
Flashing CWM / TWRP Recovery on Xperia Z1 C6903 and C6902
In order to carry out this process you first need to download the recovery.img file amongst these options – CWM Recovery for Xperia Z1 C6903/2 or TWRP Recovery for Xperia Z1 C6903/2 or if you ask us then we will recommend you to download this file: Philz Advance CWM Recovery for Xperia Z1 C6903/2.
- With the help of ADB & Fastboot Quick Setup Guide you first need to create Minimal ADB & Fastboot folder
- Now place the Recovery.img file that you downloaded just now in this folder
- The folder where Recovery.img file is placed you need to open up that particular folder
- Press the shift key and hold it with one hand in the empty folder while you right click on empty space
- Click on Open Command Windows Here
- Now completely power off your Sony Xperia Z1
- Press the up key for volume and plug in the USB cable. When you are entering the USB cable you must not remove your fingers from the Volume up Key
- This will take your device to the fastboot mode. To make sure that your device has entered the fastboot mode, you have to verify whether the notification is giving out blue light or not.
- Enter the command: Fastboot Flash Boot Recoveryname.img
- In order to make things easy, you can actually rename your recovery.img file
- Now replace the name of the file with the Recoveryname that you will find in command
- Now press Enter. It will display TWRP / CWM recovery in your Sony device Xperia Z1
- You can safely remove the USB Cable at this point
- It is the reboot time now
- You have one more thing to do, when you see the Sony logo coming up after rebooting you have to promptly press the Volume down and Volume Up key again and again until then it boots into custom recovery that you installed
- Voila! Your custom recovery is there now.
How to Root Sony Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902 on Latest 14.2.0.A.290 Firmware
In order to root the Sony Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902 on Latest 14.2.0.A.290 Firmware you have to follow these steps very carefully
- First, make sure that you have downloaded the SuperSu.zip file
- Make sure the SuperSu.zip file is placed on your device’s SD card
- The Booting of your phone must be done in CWM / TWRP recovery mode by switching off. Switch it back on and the time when you see your phone’s LED notification light turn Pink! (or any other color) — start pressing either the Volume UP or Volume Down key a couple of times to make your phone boot into recovery mode
- Choose Install Zip, or Install then go to Choose Zip from SD or Ext SD card and finally SuperSu.zip
- Press Yes and SuperSu will be flashed
- When the flashing is over, immediately reboot your phone
- In the App drawer you will find SuperSu
- When you see it there, that means your device is now rooted
So, you see how easy it was get Sony Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902 on Latest 14.2.0.A.290 Firmware device rooted.
To claim your warranty you can Unroot Xeria Z1 and Flash Stock ROM on Z1
If you have any queries and any issues just get to the comments section below ! 🙂