Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So we are here with another tutorial on how to install CWM after Rooting your android device that is install CWM on your Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.
While Know that rooting and installing android recovery are two different things. One can Root without CWM and one can also install CWM without Rooting the Phone ! If you want to Root your Samsung Galaxy Pocket then just go through our detailed risk free and easy tutorial over here- Root & UnRoot Samsung Galaxy.
What do we mean by Installing CWM on Samsung Galaxy Pocket ?
Before we go through this you should really know what is CWM and what are its advantages !
When we say we are Installing CWM recovery over an Android we actually mean to replace android recovery which is by default into a phone adn install ClocksworkMod instead. The ClocksworkMod can be easily installed with the process here. Installing CWM over Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 has many Advantages of which we will be talking here soon.
Reasons to Install the ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Pocket
Well This is the Section where we will have all the advantages of CWM together. There are alot more recoveries available other than CWM. but we always choose CWM over all because of its functionality and feasibility of installation. other than that we can use CWM to create partition in sd-card to use it as a GPU or Internal Memory of an android phone. While also we can install Apps from CWM in .ZIP extension directly to the Phone. Also we can clear Cache, Delvik Cache, System,Boot and many things ! For a le man this is the place from where one can Reset a phone if he forgets his pattern lock or password.
Also know In depth uses of CWM
Installing CWM is the best procedure when you want to change ROMs and Themes on your device.
Pre-Requistes: Before you Install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 :
- Make sure you have backed up all your data, as all the data on the phone might get erased in the process.
- You could backup your SMS. Read : Backup and Restore SMS
- Also you could backup your contacts. Read: Backup and restore Contacts
- Also you could backup apps installed on your phone too. Read: Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones.
- Make sure that before you begin the phone is charged atleast 90% as you definitely would not want that your Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 dies out because of no power in the midst of the rooting process.
- Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300. If you face problems while installing drivers also have a look at this resource: How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Before Rooting Make a final decisions. For More consider Risks and disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.
So we’re ready to go and install CWM over Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.
Install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
Installing CWM on Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 is not really important but it is necessary when it comes to using your Phone with what actually is using an android other than just calling and texting
Requirements to continue process to Install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
Please download the requirements by clicking on to the links.
- Download vM00CWM.zip
Also Read: Increase Internal Memory with SD Card
Here Goes the Step by Step tutorial to Install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
- Please Copy vM00CWM.zip anywhere on your SD-card
- Now switch Off your phone.
- Now Switch on your Phone while Holding Volume Up + home button + Power Button,
- When the Phone Starts up just leave the power button but still keep holding the Home button
- Now you will see that you are landed in a screen which has no touch but only the volume buttons and the power buttons work ! Dont get Panic this is the android recovery mode.
- now navigate with the volume rockers to “apply update from SD-card” or “Install from SD-card” and select it by pressing power button.
- now Again navigate in your memory card to the file which you just placed that is “vM00CWM.zip”
- Now this is it ! the process will end shortly and you can get back here by pressing Volume Up + home button + Power Button together. Now the screen you will see is the ClockWorkMod (CWM) recovery.
That Was It you just Learnt to Install CWM over your Samsung Galaxy Pocket. now just Flash A few ROMS and check out if a top ROM supports your Phone from the list of top ROMs for android.
Are you having issues while doing this tutorial the just Contact Us or Comment Below to get our support
Incoming Search Terms
- Install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
- Install CWM on galaxy Pocket
- Flash CWM recovery over Samsung Galaxy Pocket
- CWM S5300
- ClocksWorkMod S5300 Galaxy Pocket