Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Installing CWM on Samsung Galaxy Mini is the next step after we reboot our Galaxy mini and plan to install a ROM. You should know that you are at the bets place possible on the Internet. You will root your device and will be very eager to flash a ROM just after it. but wait, remember you dont have a Custom Recovery, and you are still restricted to install ROMs on your Samsung Galaxy Mini as you have the Stock ROM installed on the Stock Android recovery.
Well quit before flashing custom Recovery CWM on your Samsung Galxy Mini you must know what is CWM in general. Go have a look and make yourself know that what actually CWM is?
What is Clockworkmod CWM for Samsung Galaxy Mini?
Actually ClockWorkMod CWM is actually a replacement recovery to android recovery which is installed by the manufacturer and does not has the functionalities to do things and install ROMs like we do have in CWM and other Custom recoveries. We can actually Flash ROMs and install scripts and do more over developing. we can install application without switching on a device. it also has functions like removing battery stats and clearing Cache partition and delik cache. we have a set platform on which android works that is the android recovery, but the problem is when giving manufacturer warranty it is not advisable for the manufacturer to add alot features into the recovery, so to get extra functionality we void our warranty to get many more things out of the custom recovery.
Also Read – Advantages of Android Rooting
Why Do you need CWM on Samsung Galaxy Mini?
Well before knowing the benefits of CWM on Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 you should know what is actually this CWM .So just Go through this post Whis is CWM and its Uses explained.
So now you know what is CWM and what importance it plays when it goes to changing and flashing new ROM each day without connecting your phone to computer. one can easily Flash a OM, Delete Cache , Factory Reset, Partition SD card and boot System with the Recovery. We find it important, But remember ot is not necessary for every one as one can just Root HTC Explorer and can avoid installing CWM. you will never face issues. Actually the best part is you can delete and install anything in .zip format to your Device through the recovery.
Also Read – How to play HD games on Android
But you cant skip this step, you have to install a custom recovery if you need to root your Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570.
Before you flash CWM on Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570
- Make sure you have a full backup of your device before istalling the CWM over your Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570, Well if you dont have then just read the next three points and follow the tutorials in the links of those points that will make you have your own baackup.
- Make sure you backup your SMS and MMS, Read here – Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup your SIM Phone and Gmail Contact by reading this post – Backup and restore Contacts
- Make sure you backup your Applications if you want all the application to be there after you install a ROM. REad here Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 & install CWM process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570. having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
- Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570.
Well i assume that you have actually read about the precautions to be taken before you install CWM over your Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570.
Required Downloads to install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570
The following downloads are really necessary for installing CWM over your Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570
Please Click on one of the following buttons and support us to unlock the Download links, The Links are just a click away, So just do it , Yes its that simple. 🙂 The links will be available as soon as you click any one of the button below !
Install Odin to your PC by double clicking on your .exe file.
Now after downloading the above files just head on to the Step by Step procedure to flash custom Recovery.
Also Read – How to increase RAM on Android
How to install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570
Follow the steps to install custom recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570, Its really easy if you Go step by step.
- Switch off your Galaxy mini. i know its weird to switch off a device on the first step but its real , just do it,
- Now press & hold volume down + power button + home button all together,press for the time until you see downloading written on the screen. How you are at a very annoying screen , don’t Panic you are at the Downloading mode of the device
- Now you need to connect your Phone to the PC with the original Data cable.
- Now launch the Odin software that you have already installed on your PC.
- Now let the software detect your device, You will get an ADDED message in your message box on Odin, and if not then as i have already told please reinstall your drivers so that your computer can detect your phone and can allow odin to act and flash CWM over your Samsung Galaxy Mini.
- Click OPS tab and select ‘TASS_v1.0.ops’ file.
- Click One Package button on Odin and select tass-recovery-cwm.tar file which you have downloaded earlier.
- Just leave all other fields as it is, mind it dont tick anything else or don’t un tick anything else,
- Now after you have done all of this correctly, just click on the start button.
- there will be a message shown with the text Pass.
- And if your bad luck shows Fail in your Odin then just restart the whole process so that you can install CWM successfully.
- Congratulations you have installed CWM on Samsung Galaxy Mini-S5570.
- Also Read – Must have Apps on your Rooted Android
After Rooting just head on to Flash a custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570. Actually you will know that you have much more to do on your android device other than just playing games.