Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking for a way to root Xolo A600? This tutorial will help you get started pretty easily and quickly, and also you will not even be requiring a pc for that. So you could root the device within minutes, and look forward to the tweaks and the customizations you wanted to perform on the device.
Before you Root Xolo A600:
Before you root Xolo A600, and begin with the procedure there are some things that you should be knowing about, before you proceed. You should be having a basic knowledge about android rooting, and the stuff related to it. As you should be having a complete idea of what are you actually doing to your android device, and how it might benefit you, or also in some cases disadvantage you. Now if you are already well informed about all those things, then you can skip this part and move onto the next section of the tutorial, but on the other hand if you are a first timer, or a newbie, and don’t know about much of the concepts in the first place, then you should really consider researching about it a bit.
In this tutorial we will root the device with the help of an app that is named as framaroot. I’m sure many of you might already be knowing about it. Those of who don’t, it is an app that will root the device for us and you don’t even need a laptop or computer for this. All you need to do is follow some simple set of instructions and you will have your Xolo a600 rooted. Also not only this is easy, it is also a very easy and reliable. Method to root your phone.
There are some things that you would be required to do in first, and before you begin with the procedure to root Xolo A600, and below is a list that contains all those things. Go through the list, once and get them done first.
- Enable the installation of apps from Unknown Sources, which can be one under the Security in the Settings.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, so that it does not interrupt you in the middle of the procedure, and ask you to connect the charger in the middle.
- You should make a secure backup of your data on the device before you begin, though it will not get deleted by following this tutorial, it is better to be on the safer side.
- Follow these guides to backup your important data.
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Download the files from the Download Section below, as they are essential for the procedure to root.
You can download the apk file for framaroot from the download link below as it is essential for the procedure to root the phone. Also the link has been locked and you would have to unlock it before you can use it.
- Install framaroot app on the phone from the downloaded apk file.
- Launch the so after it installs from the so drawer.
- Select the option ‘Install SuperSU‘ from the first drop down menu.
- Next tap on any one of the exploits given below, like. boromir.
- After that the app will start the procedure to root the device, don’t turn of the app or interrupt meanwhile.
- The app will then show you a notification as shown in the screenshot as soon as it completes the process.
- After that reboot the device and you’re done.
- Now if in case it shows you an error, repeat the process, only this time choose another exploit.
That’s it, you’re done with the procedure and you have finally rooted Xolo A600 without PC, and within a few clicks. Note that if you faced any issue with any of the steps mentioned above, or any other problem with the tutorial, do get to us, and contact us, and we would fix it as soon as possible.