Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So you want to Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312 and do you want to UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312? If yes then you are at the best place. As we have got the best and easy tutorial to Root/UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312
The Phone is basically a good choice for low budget category as is has a good specs and can be the best choice for a 1st time android user
Why Do you need to Root?
Also Read What Is Android Rooting ?
Well Rooting is actually gaining super useraccess to your phone applying few apps that have a lot of customization and need root access. Using a rooted android gives a very different experience than using a stock android as we can change everything onto the system, like a few battery saver apps work brilliant on rooted phone while Apps like SetCPU can increase or decrease the clock rate of your processor, also RAM expander can use your sd-card as your RAM. This will of course increase playing HD games and heavy applications. While increasing the clock rate or overclocking Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312 will increase multitasking to a well damn great extent.
Why to install ClockworkMod (CWM) on Samsung Galaxy Young?
Well before knowing the benefits of CWM on Your smart Phone you should know what is actually this CWM .So just Go through this post Whis is CWM and its Uses explained.
Well one can easily install CWM by the following Rooting Process. This will allow us to install Different ROMs as a replacement to yourRoot/UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312. and also can make partition of the sd-card and we have many options thereto format cache, delvik cache which makes the phone a meaningful gadget for the most time !
Well for now we are not ready with the Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312 model. but soon we will be uploading it.
Yes, We have developed a way out from which we can flash CWM recovery on to Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312. Jut Read On.
Before You Root Root/UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312 & install CWM
- Make sure you backup all your data.
- Backup your SMS. Read : Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup your contacts. Read: Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup apps installed on your phone too. Read: Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312 & install CWM process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root/UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312
Assuming the instructions above are followed we move further to root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312 and install CWM over it.
Steps to Install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312
- Download the Files : CWM Recovery for Samsung young GT-S6310/GT-S6312.zip
- Move the .zip file to your SD-card and insert it into your phone.
- Now just Go To Recovery Mode of your Android device. Watch the video for reference !
- Now navigate to apply update from SD-card.
- select by pressing Power Button.
- navigate to the file placed in the memory card and then select to update.
- Thats it you have installed the CWM recovery over Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312
- Firstly, Download The applications below to your computer. The Applications are very important and the Root process cannot be continued without this.
- After downloading the application to your computer, then just connect the phone to the computer (make sure that you’ve installed Drivers. While if not then just Collect your driver from here and install them to get a better interfacing of the android with your PC.)
- Just make Your Galaxy Young GT-S6310 in USB Mass Storage Device. Which will allow us to read and add files to the Memory Card of your Phone.
- Now, browse the SD card of the phone, and then copy and paste the file downloaded in Step 1.(Copy the file anywhere in the memory card )
- Make Sure you have enable the permission to install the apps from the sources other than Google Play. Go to Menu>Settings>Unknown Sources (ON).
- Now, browse the file through File Manager, and then run .apk file to install the same. in a few seconds a prompt will tell about successful installation of the App.
- After running the APK Framaroot APK, follow all of the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation gets finished, just launch GingerBreak app(the one we downloaded above after downloading), once the app interface opens on the screen then just click ‘Root’ button.
- After clicking the button, wait for few minutes and the process is getting finished in the meantime. After the installation, just reboot the device.
- Well thats it you just rooted Galaxy Young GT-S6310
Must Read :
Update Process : Only For Samsung Galaxy Young S6301 Owners
This is an Update only for owners of Samsung Galaxy Young S6301 While others will go with the above method !
Just to make this article have some value for rooting the GT-S6310N.
Downloads (for windows):
- Galaxy6310/recovery.tar.md5 (thanks to Djalo96 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2328771).
- http://download.chainfire.eu/339/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.41.zip (thanks to Chainfire http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1538053).
- http://samsung-updates.com/Odin307.zip (see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1738841)
- Extract `Odin307.zip`.
- Put `UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.41.zip` on phone memory.
- Put you phone into Download Mode (aka unplug from computer press HOME + volume- + power).
- Start odin and configure like this http://djalo.bugs3.com/Galaxy6310/screen/odin1.png.
- Once odin is done and phone is rebooted put it in recovery mode (aka HOME + volume+ + power).
- Now use “- install zip from sdcard” to install `UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.41.zip`.
- reboot and your done.
UnRoot/root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312
One should always unroot a phone and then update with OTA updates while a group of people reported a few errors on this issue as they were facing devastating problems over updating . So we will Tell you how to UnRoot your android device that is UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310
Finally you are reading here for some tips and tricks about this guide ! Just remember if you are confused with To Root Or not To Root Dilemma then you need to know may it be a high end gaming device or a low spec very immature android device you will have too have to root it. Off-course it will depend on time today, tomorrow or when ever it may be one day you will. SO lets make that day today and make you gain access over to your Phone.
I hope this was helpful and helped many out there ! Share us if you liked our work or just drop a comment in here or contact us !
Incoming Search Terms
- Root Samsung Galaxy S3
- Root Samsung Galaxy Proclaim
- how to root samsung galaxy y gt-s5360
- Root Samsung Galaxy Precedent
- root samsung galaxy young duos
- Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312
- Root Samsung Galaxy Prevail
- Root Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Root & UnRoot | Samsung Galaxy Young | GT-S6310/GT-S6312 | Easy Guide