Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Here is a post that will help you root Xperia M2 Aqua within a few click on the computer and easily in minutes, without having you to manually entering any commands or anything like that. So let’s begin already.
Before you Root Xperia M2 Aqua:
You should be having or knowing that what are you really doing to the device. You should at least have a basic knowledge that what really android rooting is and the things related to it. If you already know about it then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move onto the next one. But on the other hand if you really think that you have or need a to know about it more, then you should definitely invest some time in reading about it. You can refer to some the brief info written below explaining general things about it.
Android Rooting in general is referred to the process when you get the root access to the device shock in turn allows you to enhance and modify the functioning of the device. When you have the root access, you are able to control the device better than ever before. You are more like a super user of the device where you can control many system processes and the way your android device works. Of course these all things, you cannot do any android device by defaults. It lets you perform many tweaks and customizations on the device which any user simply cannot. This was just a brief info, and it is normal that you still want to read more bout rooting and so to do that, you can get to the detailed post explaining rooting android here.
Since android rooting allows. You to perform tweaks and customizations on the device, you can use it to your advantage. By that you can increase the performance of the device and what not. To list a few tweaks that can be performed, you could Play HD Games, overclock processor,increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And not only this there are many more tweaks out there that can be done and benefited from once you root your android. To browse those tweaks, see this list here. And if on the other hand you want to read about more advantages of rooting your android smartphone, read this post here.
Unfortunately android rooting has some of the disadvantages a well. The most common disadvantage of rooting is that you lose the warranty on the device. And then also not only this, there are many more disadvantages of rooting. You can refer to disadvantages of rooting if you wish to read and gather more knowledge about it.
Before you begin to root Xperia M2 Aqua, here are some things that you need to do. Below is a list of those things, so have them done before you proceed further.
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging Mode on you device, by going into the Developer Options.
- If Developer Options for your device aren’t activated yet, you can do that by tapping on the Build Number in the About Section of the device 7 times.
- Get a computer or a laptop, as it is required and also proper drivers setup on it.
- To download the drivers for your device, you can use this page.
- Charge the device properly, to at least sixty percent so that it does not stop you in the middle and ask to plug in power.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, still you should backup all your important stuff on the device as a precautionary measure.
- Refer to these guides to backup the data, if you do not know how to do it.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- You also need to download the files from the download section below.
As there are many files required for the process to root sony Xperia m2 aqua, hence it is wise that you actually. Go ahead and download them first. Also note that the links have been placed inside a locker and you will have to unlock it before you can use the links.
Instructions to Root M2 Aqua D2403:
- Extract the rooting exploit in your computer or laptop.
- Copy the D2403_18.3.C.0.40_CE (1).ftf and D2303_18.0.C.1.13_Global Generic_Only kernel.ftf files to the Flashtool/firmware folder.
- Now launch the flash tool.
- From it flash the D2403_18.3.C.0.40_CE (1).ftf and then wipe all.
- As the flashing of the file completes, open the Menu>Settings>About Phone.
- Enable the developer option from there and then from developer options enable USB Debugging, Always Awake, and Allow Mock Locations.
- Then head over to security and from there enable the installation of apps from third party sources or unknown sources.
- Also in security, under Device Administrators, deactivate ‘Enterprise Service’ and ‘Android Device Manager’.
- Now connect your Xperia m2 aqua with the computer with USB and if it asks enable the USB debugging.
- Now unplug the USB from PC and then switch it off.
- Now boot into fastboot mode and connect us and with the flash tool, flash the D2303_18.0.C.1.13_Global Generic_Only kernel.ftf file.
- Now disconnect and reboot the device.
- Now run the EasyRootTool app on the pc and again connect your phone to pc.
- Now run the install.bat file, which will root the phone.
- As it completes, disconnect from USB again.
- Now enter the flash tool again and use it to flash the previous kernel after connecting the m2 aqua again with USB.
- Reboot the phone and install SuperSU from Play Store.
- Now connect the phone with the USB again and then run Sony RIC Killer bat file.
- Disconnect again and reboot.
- You will have root access and SuperSU will work fine after updating.
Check the Root Access of the Phone with the help of Root Checker Pro.
This was it, you have rooted Xperia M2 Aqua and if you faced any errors in the middle of the procedure or any other issue like the download links not working, then you can get to us in the form of comments below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. So this is it, I guess this post helps you.