Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking to increase the performance and the productivity of your phone? Well you can root your Sony Xperia E3 with the help of this post. Here is a tutorial which will help you out in the procedure.
Before you Root Sony Xperia E3:
Before we move ahead and start to root Xperia e3, there are some. Things that you should be aware of. If in case this isn’t your first time and you have been rooting phones since some time, you can skip this part, of course.
Android Rooting is a process by which you gain the special access to the phone. It is like you are able to control the working of your device fully and are able to perform many tweaks on it too. You can read more about it here. It may be advantageous but also it can be a disadvantage. So you can checkout all the advantages and the disadvantages of rooting before you begin. After you root your device you can perform various takes and tweaks, which you can see here.
Coming to the method we will be using to root Xperia E3, we will be using framaroot which is an app that will help us to get the root access on the phone itself, without even using a pc or a laptop. It is one of the easiest methods around to root your phone and it is also completely safe.
Here are some things which you need to get done before you begin with the procedure to root Xperia e3.
- Before you begin make sure that the device is charged up to at least sixty per cent.
- Backup the important dates in the phone as a precaution.
- Enable the installation of apps from Unknown Sources, in the Settings.
- You can refer to the link below if you don’t know how to do so.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Download the framaroot app from the link below.
Download the framaroot app from the download link below. It is the app which we will be using for the procedure to root the device. Make sure that you download directly on the phone.
- Install framaroot on the phone with the apk file.
- Launch the app and select the option ‘Install SuperSU‘.
- Tap on the option ‘Gandalf‘.
- The app will then take some time to root the device, till then don’t close the app or interrupt it.
- As soon as it finishes and shows you a notification as you can see in the image, reboot the phone.
So this it, this was a shirt tutorial on how to root the Xperia e3 without. I hope it helped you out and if in case you faced any problem or issue while following the instructions and rooting the device, feel free to comment below and we would try to get back to you soon.