Do you want to root eh Samsung Galaxy Note 3 then you should know that you are at the right place to start Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N900P (Sprint). Also this is the best and the easiest method available online to root the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N900P (Sprint).
If you are not satisfied with the apps that you have on your Android and want to get rid of them as they are eating up your space then rooting will help you. Now in the updated Android OS, users can hide the unwanted apps, but they are still there so if you want to completely throw them away from your device to free the space you have to make way for rooting. Even removing things like Bloatware is only possible through rooting so now you have your reasons for rooting the device.
I personally suggest to read this tutorial twice before implementing this on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM- N900P (Sprint)
You have Low free RAM ? Just Go on and read how to Increase RAM on Unrooted devices.
Also Read: Increase Internal Memory with SD Card
There are a lot of application that are amazingly awesome to use on rooted android devices Read Here- Top Apps on Rooted androids.
The Prerequisites of the rooting of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N900P (Sprint)
Before you start rooting your device you have to make sure that you follow these things so that you can perform the rooting of your device successfully.
- Make sure you have the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with model number SM – N900P (Sprint), don’t try this method with any other note 3 Variant.
If you have some other variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N900P (Sprint).
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N900P (Sprint)
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N900P (Sprint)
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N900P (Sprint) process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM –N900P (Sprint) having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM –N900P (Sprint) but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N900P (Sprint)
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
Downloads required to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N900P (Sprint) |
So now as you have read all the pre requisites about rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9005, now its time to get the required files downloaded to get to the next part of this rooting tutorial. The links are locked for now, you can easily unlock them by clicking on any of the buttons below.
You have to download USB Driver of Samsung and install it on your PC. If you already have the USB driver ready on your computer, then you can make use of it. Now download and then extract some of the root files on your PC. The file is:
Download Root Kit
You will find 3 things after you have downloaded and extracted the downloaded file, as shown in the image.
Procedure of rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N900P (Sprint)
You have all your things set up in the right position for the rooting so now get started with the actual procedure of rooting –
- First Switch off your device
- Make sure you hold the Home button key, power key and the volume down key all at the same time for around 8 seconds then only you will see the download mode getting activated
- If you see a warning sign that is a yellow triangle with an exclamation sign on it, then press the volume up key to proceed
- You have to open one of the extracted files Odin 3 (Odin3-v1.85.exe) that you downloaded earlier and connect your device to your PC
- Odin recognizes the device automatically and you will see Added in the message box
- Now click on PDA button and then choose the other extracted file CF-Auto-root.tar that you have downloaded earlier
- In the Odin 3 window you will see the Start button, click on it to start flashing
- Your device will take minimum 30 seconds to flash and complete the process of rooting. When it is done, you will see PASS! Written in a green box and your device will automatically re-boot itself.
- Now disconnecting the device from your computer is safe and if you want to make sure that your device has been rooted properly or not. Go to Applications Menu and if you see a SuperSU app over there, that means your device is rooted now.
- There is another way of verifying whether your device has been rooted or not and that is through an application known as Root Checker. You can take the help of this app too, if you want.
You will be able to enjoy your rooted device with all power bestowed upon you to operate as per your preference.
Voila! Your device is rooted now and you will be able to enjoy complete access of your phone but remember as you are tampering the device without the consent of manufacturer therefore your warranty will be void.