Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Before you Root Canvas 4 A210 :
There are some things that you should be knowing before you begin with the procedure to root Canvas 4 A210 . You should be having a basic knowledge about android rooting and the concepts related to it. This section is for the newbies and the people who are not knowing about rooting at all and it is their first time. But on the other hand if you are a regular one and know about it already, you can skip this part of the tutorial. Below is a intro part for the first timers, that might make it a bit easy for them to begin with.
There are also some disadvantages of rooting your android device as well. As many of you might already be knowing that once you root an android device, you would lose then warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer. Not only this there are many other disadvantages of rooting your device too, like you could end up in random boot loops and other problems that might occur to you while performing many tweaks and if you do not know what you’re actually doing, it could make you land in troubles. Here is a post that discusses every detailed disadvantage of rooting an android device.
Framaroot is an app which helps the user to root the device from the k me itself and also there is no requirement of pc at all. It means you are able to root the device from the phone itself and that too on the go. It is a safe method to root the device, and we will use this very for this phone. So don’t worry about harming your device, as it won’t cause any of that.
Below is a list things that you are required to do before you begin with the tutorial to root Canvas 4 A210 and make sure that you surely do get them done before you begin.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged so that it does not interrupt us in the middle of the root in procedure.
- Enable the Installation of Apps from unknown Sources, which can be done in the Security Settings.
- You need to make a proper backup of the device and the data, though it won’t get deleted but still you should do it as a precautionary measure.
- You can learn how to backup the data on the device from the guides below
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- You need to download the files from the download section below.
Download the framaroot apk file from the link below as it is required for the procedure to root the device. Also note that you would have to unlock the link from the locker box to do so.
- Install the framaroot app from the downloaded apk file.
- Launch the app after that.
- From the first option select ‘Install SuperSU‘.
- After that from the exploits below, tap on ‘Boromir‘.
- The app will then begin the procedure to root the device.
- Do not interrupt or close or kill the app until it completes the process.
- It will show you a success image as above, then reboot the device.
This is it, you have rooted Canvas 4 A210 without PC. This was a short tutorial aimed at helping you out with the root procedure and help you do it pretty easily without having you to give any manual commands in command prompt. Also note that if you get stuck at any step or any other problem related to tutorial arises, do contact us and we would get back to you as soon as possible.