Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking a way to root Optimus 2X? Well here is a tutorial that will set you up with a procedure that is simple and you won’t need any technical knowledge for it, completely nil. You just have to follow a simple set of instructions and you’re done. So lets begin.
Before you Root Optimus 2X:
You bare expected to have a complete knowledge about android rooting and stuff related to it before you begin to root Optimus 2X. Since you need to make sure that you completely know that what really are you. Doing to the device and not really rooting for the sake of it. What would be the benefit of rooting your device if you don’t even know what it really is and how can you benefit or lose by it? So if you do not know much about it, then you should really take out some time and have it to read and study about android rooting and things related to it. Below is a brief intro of rooting, some advantages and disadvantages as well. Note that if you already know about it and have been rooting since quite a bit of time now then you can really skip this part and move on to the next section of the tutorial.
Android Rooting let’s you get the root access which in turn gives you the power to control the device better than ever before. You are even able to interfere in the core functioning of the device and make various changed and tweaks in the system processes according to your own preferences. You can perform many tweaks and customization which by default android does not let you do. It is like, when you root an android device you are completely on the driver seat and have the power to control many to almost everything about how your device works. There are many more things related to android rooting that we cannot discuss right here in this post, so if you desire to know more read this post.
Since rooting allows you to perform tweaks and customizations on the device, you can use it your own advantage. Like you can increase the power and performance of the device and level of personalization that you have on your android device. To list a few tweaks that you can do, you could Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the internal memory, increase the RAM, and also you could overclock processor. And not only this there are many more things out there, and to know about more tweaks you can refer to this post right here. And so as to get to know about more detailed advantages of rooting your android smartphone, this post would help you out.
Also android rooting has some disadvantages. Yes and the most common of them all is, when you root an android device, you. Lose the warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer on it. Though nowadays many manufacturers allow and support rooting but ark majority of them don’t at the point of time. There are many other disadvantages as well, which are quite technical and so as to get to know about them in detail you would have to reach out to the detailed post, disadvantages of rooting your android device.
About the Tutorial:
In this tutorial and post we will help you to root your optimus 2X with the help of a software named as root kingo. Many of you must be aware of it. But if you aren’t, it is a app or a software you install and run on the computer and then connect your phone to the same computer and after following some really easy and simple instructions you have your phone rooted. The app does everything for you, and you aren’t required to pass any commands manually like in other methods in command prompt. So this makes it a regally simple and easy tutorial to start with.
Before you rush to the instructions part of the tutorial and begin to riot Optimus 2X using one click, there are some things that you would have to get done in the first place. Below is a list of all those things and you can refer to it.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options of the device.
- In case you don’t see any Developer Options on the device, then you need to tap on the Build Number of the device 7 times.
- You will need a laptop or a computer with adequate drivers setup on it.
- You can download the drivers for your device from this page right here.
- Download the files from the download section below.
- Also backup the important data on the device, though it won’t get wiped, still it is better to be on the safer side.
- You can use the tutorials given right here to help you in backing up data.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Lastly also make sure that you have charged the device properly before you begin, as you would not want that the device should interrupt you in the middle of the process and ask to plug in power.
Download root kingo from the link below to the pc you will use for the tutorial. Note that the linkhas been locked and you will have to unlock it from the locker box below before you can use it.
- Open the root kingo from the downloaded file.
- As the root kingo opens up, connect your phone with the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- After that wait for time while it detects your phone.
- As it does it will display some info about the phone in the top left corner and there will be a button displayed with ‘Root‘ written over it.
- To begin the process, click on this button.
- Root kingo will then take some time while it roots the phone and flashes some scripts for the same.
- Do not close the app or disconnect the phone before it finishes.
- As it completes, click on the ‘Finish‘ button and then disconnect the phone from the USB.
- Reboot the phone after that.
Yes this is it, you are set to know do those things and customizations or tweaks that you were looking forward to do after to root Optimus 2X. Note that if in any case you got stuck or faced any errors or issues or maybe even the download links don’t seem to work then you could let us know by commenting below, anyone of the users or the member of our team would get back to you with a solution of your issue as soon as possible.