Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Are you Searching for a Root and installing custom recovery tutorial for Lenovo A850+ ? If you are then you must know that this tutorial is the best tutorial available on the internet to Root and install CWM without PC on your Lenovo A850+ android device. The Best part of this tutorial is that we do not require a PC to Root Lenovo A850+.
The Lenovo A850+ android device by Lenovo is a nice device to play with, 1GB RAM is enough but not upto the mark, that is where Rooting and development of the Phone comes in.
Why Do you need to Root Lenovo A850+ ?
To understand Why do you need to root your Lenovo A850+, You must basically know What actually Android Rooting in general is?
Well Rooting is actually gaining super user access to your phone applying few apps that have a lot of customization and need root access. Using a rooted android gives a very different experience than using a stock android as we can change everything onto the system, like a few battery saver apps work brilliant on rooted phone while Apps like SetCPU can increase or decrease the clock rate of your processor, also RAM Expander can use your SD-Card as your RAM. This will of course increase playing HD games and heavy applications. While increasing the clock rate or overclocking Lenovo A850 will increase multitasking to a well damn great extent.
Read about the Advantages Of Rooting Lenovo A850+
Pre-requisites before you Root Lenovo A850+
Before you actually begin the rooting process for the Lenovo A850+, there are few warning information that you should know.
- Make sure you have the Lenovo A850+ , don’t try this method with any other Variant.
If you have some other variant of the Lenovo A850+, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your Lenovo A850+.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Lenovo A850+
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on Lenovo A850+
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root and install CWM on Lenovo A850+ process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Lenovo A850+ having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Lenovo A850+ but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting and installing custom recovery on Lenovo A850+
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
Downloads required to Root Lenovo A850+
Hey guys, here we are to root the all new Lenovo A850+. So, you are at the right place on the web to root our device. First of all, you have to unlock the download links by following us on Google+ or Facebook. Its a one time unlocking process and you will not be asked again ever to unlock the links. Just move ahead and download the files.
After you have downloaded the above files, you are safe to go ahead and start the rooting procedure
How to Root Lenovo A850+
You are here to root your Lenovo smartphone. This is the easiest and best method to root your device. A complete step by step procedure if followed correctly will root your device successfully. It will take just a few seconds to root your device. So here we go:-
- I have assumed that you have download and installed the windows application which was required from the downloads section.
- Now, open the Root Genius app on your PC which you downloaded and instaleed. It will be like the following.
- You are moving correctly in this rooting procedure if the above image is same as the application on your PC.
- You have to connect your Lenovo A850+ after opening Root Genius application.
- This application will automatically detect the Lenovo A850+ in a few seconds probably 30
- Just click on the Root Now button to root the device and this completes the rooting procedure of your smartphone.
- Your device is being rooted if you can see the following.
Your phone will be rooted within a minute or two and also an application named KingUser will be installed automatically.
- Just restart your phone and find the KingUser application in your application drawer. If you are able to find, then you have successfully rooted your phone.
Here we are!!! You have successfully rooted your Lenovo A850+
After rooting your device you must have a look on Top Apps for Rooted Android.
Also Read about How to increase battery life.
For further info, contact us on our Facebook fan page or just comment below in the Comments Section.