Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Lenovo A830 is a smartphone and if it’s performance starts to go down with time which is quite a normal thing for an android device, you can deal with it by rooting it and performing some tweaks on it. So let’s begin.
Before you Root Lenovo A830:
Before you begin with the procedure to root Lenovo A830 you should be knowing about android rooting and the things related to it. As it only makes sense, if you don’t even know what rooting is, how can you benefit from it completely? So if you are a beginner and don’t really know much about these things, you should invest some time reading about it and getting to know it. For the starters, below is a brief intro about it and you might want to check it out. Of course the users who have been rooting devices from long now, can skip it and move on to the next section of the post.
When you root your android device you get the root access, which means that you are able to control your device fully and are able to control the working and its functioning. You are able to perform tweaks and customizations on the phone according to your own personal preferences which by default you aren’t allowed to do so. So in a nutshell you get a better control over your phone and are able to control it better than ever before, you can read more about it here. Since you are able to perform it better and control your device you can use it for your own tweaks and customization and it can be really advantageous. You can increase the performance by increasing the ram, internal memory or flashing a custom rom. And not only these, there are many many more advantages of rooting your android phone. The most common disadvantage is that you lose the manufacturers warranty when you root your phone and there are many other too. I cannot discuss all of them here, so if you wish to check them out before you begin, you can read more about the advantages and the disadvantages of rooting your Lenovo a830.
Before we move ahead, here are some things which you are required to get done before you root Lenovo A830.
- You will need a laptop or a computer with this one and also proper drivers installed on it for the device.
- Make sure that you have charged the device properly, up to at least 60 percent.
- After that enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options in Settings.
- If you don’t see Developer Options, tap on the build number 7 times and you will have it.
- Backup the important data on the phone as a precaution, though it won’t get deleted.
- You can refer to the guides below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
Download the root kingo app from the link below as it is essential for the procedure to root the phone to follow the instructions.
- Open the root kingo app on the pc or laptop.
- As it opens up, connect the device to the computer or the laptop with the help of a USB cable.
- The root kingo will then detect the device and show you on the screen, click on the ‘Root’ button.
- With that the app will begin the procedure to root the phone and it will show you the progress on the screen.
- As it completes, click on the ‘Finish’ button and disconnect the device from the USB.
- Reboot the device after that and you will have the root acces
So this is it, you have now rooted Lenovo A830. I hope this post helped you out, and if in case you faced any error or issue do comment below and we would try to fix it soon.