Want to root Lenovo A706? Here is a tutorial that will help you to do it without even having to use a computer or PC. This tutorial will easily help you do it and without any issues, you just need to follow the detailed properly arranged step by step instructions given in this tutorial and you’ll be good.
Before you Root Lenovo A706:
There are some things that you should be knowing before you begin with the procedure to root Lenovo A706. You should be having a basic knowledge about android rooting and the concepts related to it. This section is for the newbies and the people who are not knowing about rooting at all and it is their first time. But on the other hand if you are a regular one and know about it already, you can skip this part of the tutorial. Below is a intro part for the first timers, that might make it a bit easy for them to begin with.
In the simplest of words, when you root an android device you seize to gain the full control over the device. You are able to control the system processes, default workflows and make really great customizations and performing many tweaks on it. Now of course we are talking things that by default the android code would not allow you to do, but when you root the device you are. You in a sense are the super user of the device and can control the device better than ever before. It is quite different from jailbreaking an iPhone, as it is illegal whereas rooting your android phone is completely legal. I cannot write the whole story about android and rooting in this post right here, as this was just a brief introductory part and if you wish to know more then you should read this post.
Now as said above, when you root the device you are able to control it and perform tweaks and customizations on it. Of course this can advantage you, in many ways as you can in read the productivity or also the performance of your android device in many cases. When you root a device, you are able to increase the RAM install Custom ROMs, increase the internal memory, Play HD Games, and also you could overclock processor. And not only this, there are many more tweaks out there that can beperformed on an android device, once it is rooted. And if you are looking forward to get to know about them in detail, read this post on advantages of rooting.
There are also some disadvantages of rooting your android device as well. As many of you might already be knowing that once you root an android device, you would lose then warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer. Not only this there are many other disadvantages of rooting your device too, like you could end up in random boot loops and other problems that might occur to you while performing many tweaks and if you do not know what you’re actually doing, it could make you land in troubles. Here is a post that discusses every detailed disadvantage of rooting an android device.
About the Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root the device with the help of framaroot app. The app will help us to get the root access on Lenovo a706 from the phone itself. It is the easiest method to root your device as you don’t even require a pc or a computer to follow this tutorial. And not only it is by far the easiest, also it is one of the safest method of them all too.
Below is a list things that you are required to do before you begin with the tutorial to root Lenovo A706 and make sure that you surely do get them done before you begin.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged so that it does not interrupt us in the middle of the root in procedure.
- Enable the Installation of Apps from unknown Sources, which can be done in the Security Settings.
- You need to make a proper backup of the device and the data, though it won’t get deleted but still you should do it as a precautionary measure.
- You can learn how to backup the data on the device from the guides below
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- You need to download the files from the download section below.
So here is the link for framaroot apk file which you need to download before you proceed. Just make sure that in case you aren’t downloading the file directly on your phone, you need to transfer it to the phone before.
- Install framaroot app on Lenovo a706 by running the downloaded apk file.
- Launch the app and select the option ‘Install SuperSU’ from the first menu as you can see in the attached screenshot.
- After that tap on ‘Boromir’.
- Let the app run for some time while it flashes some scripts and roots the device.
- It will show you a success message as soon as it completes the procedure.
- Reboot the device and you will have the foot access.
This is it, you have rooted Lenovo A706 without PC. This was a short tutorial aimed at helping you out with the root procedure and help you do it pretty easily without having you to give any manual commands in command prompt. Also note that if you get stuck at any step or any other problem related to tutorial arises, do contact us and we would get back to you soon.