Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Do you want to root & install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0? if yes then buckle up and get ready to do it the safest and fastest way possible.
This tutorial will be very helpful when you don’t want to risk bricking your android device to Bricking as this is the safest method available online to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0.
There are alot of misconceptions about rooting and what is it all about , its benefits and what should you do after rooting, So Dont worry in this post i will be covering all about these in the tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0.
Lets start with a few Basic things about Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0.
What Do you mean by Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0
Well this is a very obvious question by all of us when Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 is your first device, So to know what actually Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 is about you should know What Actually is Android Rooting ?.
After you have read this post you will be clear enough with the term android rooting you can compare this with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0. This is obvious that when you root your android device that you will loose your warranty . as your manufacturer doesnt want you to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0.
After you Root you can Increase RAM of your device with a few root required apps like RAM Expander , Also you can increase your clock rate according to the requirement and also you candelete all the inbuilt applications that are annoying enough to you.
Also to Unleash the Unbounded potential of the budget beast device you must try these best Custom Roms For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 after Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0.
Also Read : Increase RAM on Rooted android
Pre-Requisites to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0
There are a few things that you might like to do before you continue with the process. They are beneficial to you for many reasons.
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0G but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device. Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0
- This is a very safe Method and has some bugs too. But Don’t Worry, The worse thing that can happen is that
Now you need to download a file that will help you root your device right away with a click.
Downloads required to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0
Hello everyone!! So, you are here to root your all new Samsung device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0. Though it has no cellular support, its a great device. To root this device, you need to download the following files. To do so, first unlock the download links by clicking on any one of the following 2 tabs. Either follow us on Google+ or like us on Facebook. It is a one time unlock procedure and you will not be asked again to do so.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0
The best and the easiest method to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is here. You just have to follow the procedure carefully and step by step in order to successfully root your device. Its a bit complicated and is divided in 2 sections. So move on to the first section if you have downloaded the files required as guided above.
Installing CWM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0
- First of all, you have to enable the USB Debugging by tapping the check box at Settings > Developer options. To fond the developer options, go to Settings > About phone and tap on Build Number 5-8 times.
- Now connect your Samsung device to your PC in the USB mode and copy the ZIP file you have downloaded in the memory card of your device. Copy in the root folder not in any sub folder.
- Disconnect your device and shut it down.
- Power on in the Download mode. To do so, hold the Volume Down, Home and Power button simultaneously for 5 seconds and then press the Volume Up button after the warning message.
- Connect it to your PC using the USB cable.
- Assuming that you have extracted the ODIN ZIP file, click on the Odin.exe file and open the application.
- In Odin3 make sure that you only check the ‘F. Reset Time’ and rest leave the default settings.
- Make sure that ODIN has detected your device. Your device id would be shown in yellow as ID:COM.
- Click on PDA button in ODIN and browse to T110.CWM.v22.214.171.124.tar.md5 and select it.
- Hit on the START button to start flashing CWM recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite.
- ODIN will notify you with a RES OK message.
- Reboot your device into Custom Recovery by holding the ‘Volume Up, Home and Power‘ button simultaneously.
You will be rebooted in the CWM Recovery mode and hence you have installed the CWM recovery.
Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0
- Move to the CWM Recovery mode by holding the ‘Volume Up, Home and Power‘ button simultaneously.
- Select the option “Install ZIP from SD Card” and navigate to the Root Zip package you moved in the SD Card.
- Selection can be done by pressing the home button.
- Once the flashing is complete, move back to the main menu by pressing the back button and Reboot your device.
- Once your device is rebooted, navigate to the SuperSU app in the app drawer of your device. If found, you are done with the rooting process.
Congratulations!!! You have successfully rooted your Samsung device.
After rooting your device you must have a look on Top Apps for Rooted Android.
Also Read about How to increase battery life.
For further info, contact us on our Facebook fan page or just comment below in the Comments Section.