Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So if you are looking forward to root HTC hero s in a really easy and simple way without facing any problems, you have come to the right place already. You could increase the performance and also perform some decent customization on the device to make your android experience with the device better than ever before.
Before you Root HTC Hero S:
Before you begin with the procedure to root HTC hero S, you should be kneeling that rooting and the stuff related to it, what actually it is. If in case you have been rooting devices since a quite a bit of time now and are well known of the facts and the basic things about it, you may skip this part of the tutorial. But in the other hand if you’re a newbie or beginner and do not know anything about it then you must give it a read.
Android Rooting is a process by which you obtain the root access to the device which in turn means that you are able to perform many hardcore tweaks and other stuff on the device. You are in a nutshell in total control of the device and can moderate any function if the device which obviously a default user which does not have the root access to the android device can’t. Now to sum it up, once you root the device you are completely in control and on the driver seat. Much like the administrator mode in Windows but with even more power and control in hand to change any of the system defaults. You can read more about android rooting in this post here.
Of course once you have the total control and the root access, you can use it to your advantage. You can perform some serious customization a and performance tweaks to make the device function the way you want and hence personalizing the working of the device to a while new level. To list a few tweaks that you can perform, you can overclock processor, Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the internal memory, and also you could increase the RAM. If you wish to know more tweaks that you can do, browse this list here. And if you wish to know the advantages of rooting your android device, you can reach out to this detailed post over here.
Now android root in not only has advantages, but it also has some serious disadvantages. Like to list a really popular one, which many of the people are already aware of that, in some cases you might lose the manufacturers warranty on the device. And some other more, like you could brick the device if you do no know that what are you doing whilst a hardcore tweak such as swapping a kernel on the device. So all in all it comes with both sets of advantages and disadvantages, and you should evaluate each of the set before you begin. To read about more disadvantaged of rooting your android smartphone, head here.
About the Tutorial:
Let us have a look into the tutorial that what method we will really follow to root HTC Hero S. As you might know that there almost uncountable number of ways to obtain root access to a device. And specifically in this tutorial we will the rioting the device wit the help of a tool that we will install on the computer and then in turn connect the device to it using a USB cable and then using it to get the root access for us. It sounds kind of complex but it is really simple. All you need to do is plug in the device and just follow the simple instructions govern n this tutorial and you will successfully root HTC hero S. This is a tested and tried out method and chances of t failing are close to mom and also it is completely safe, you need not worry about bricking your device or anything of that sorts.
Before you jump to the instructions part, there are some things that you need to get done in the first place. So go through the below list before you root HTC hero S. They may be really important for some users, so at least give it a read.
- This process will need a laptop or a computer, so make sure you have one with proper drivers installed for the device.
- You can download the driver’s for your device here.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode, in the Developer Option under the settings menu.
- If you don’t see the Developer Options, you will need to tap on the build number by 7 times.
- Charge the device to at least 70 percent as you would not want that it should stop the procedure in the middle.
- Backup the important stuff on the device as you might not want to risk it.
- If you do not how to backup stuff, you can refer to the guides below.
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Download the files from the links below.
Before we begin with the rooting, you will be required to download the root package from the download links below. They are really essential for the procedure to root HTC Hero S. Note that before you can download you will have to unlock the download links mentioned below. And you can do that performing the tasks mentioned below.
How to Root HTC Hero S:
So here are the final step by step instructions that you need to follow so as to root HTC hero S. Make sure that you have the links and also the things mentioned in pre requisites.
- After downloading the root package, extract it to get the necessary files to a suitable location.
- Now you have to turn on the USB debugging mode by going into Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging and check the box next to it.
- Now connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Go to the location where the files were extracted and double click the OneClickRoot.bat file to begin the rooting.
- Once the process is complete, your phone will reboot itself following which you can disconnect it.
To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer. So this is it, this was a short tutorial that helped you out to root HTC hero S. And if in case you face any errors whatsoever, may it be the download links or anything in the midst of the procedure you can reach out to us in the form of comments below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.