Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
There are many tutorials out there to help you root HTC aria, but this is the most easiest of them all and you are going to face no issues about it. So I would conclude that you are at the right place.
Before you begin to Root HTC Aria:
There are some Things that you need to do before you can start the procedure to root HTC aria. You should also be having a basic knowledge about android root in and stuff related to it and how to do it and what is the use of rooting and its concepts. Now if you are a pro and have been rooting devices since a long time or are well informed and do know about it, then this part is not for you. You can of the tutorial and move on to the next part. But on the other hand if you are a newbie and do not know anything about rooting and just rooting the device for the sake of it then you should really take out some time to read about the basic concepts. Below is a brief explanatory part, which you can just refer to begin with.
Android rooting in the simplest of words, is a procedure by which you gain the root access to the device and it lets you control the device fully which the default android user cannot. Also not only that, you can perform many tweaks on the device when you cannot do as a default users. The examples of them are given in the paragraph below. In more simpler words you become the super user and are able to control and communicate with the core functioning and make the device worm according to your own personal preferences. It is more and less like run min a windows device with the administrator mode. Since it has a great deal of concepts and insights that we would like to give you but it cannot be done in this post right here, so if you wish to know more about the concepts, read what is android rooting.
Android Root in has many advantages like it can help you increase the performance of the device and also you could take the level of personalization like never before. To list a few tweaks you could overclock processor, install Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the internal memory, and also you could increase the RAM. Since there are many advantages that we can talk about android rooting, you can read them on this page here. And if you wish to know more tweaks like the ones mentioned above, this is the place you need to head.
Talking of the disadvantages, there area considerable amount of them. The most common one of them, which many of the users might already be knowing about is that when you root a device you will end up in voiding the warranty of the device. And there are many more disadvantages as well which you can study in detail right here in this post.
About this Tutorial:
Let us have a sneak peak of what we who be doing in this tutorial to root HTC aria, as there are many methods out there and you should be knowing that what extract method are we going to adopt here in the post. We will use a laptop or a computer and flash an image on the device as an administrator which will give us the root access to the device. This tutorial is not that simple and is kind of tricky so you who have to pay some serious attention to the procedure and the instructions give in this post. Though it is kind of tricky does not mean that anyhow this tutor I will land you into trouble if you so all the steps right. And you also need not to worry about bricking your device if you do the same.
You are required to do some things before you can begin with the process or the tutorial to root HTC aria. And as evident from the name those things are mentioned in the list below, do go through them once and do not ignore them.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode on the device, it can be done in the A
- If you don’t find any Developer Options, you need to tap on the build number of the device 7 times, in the About section.
- You will also need a laptop or a computer for the same with the proper drivers installed on it.. You grab the driver’s for your device from here.
- Make sure that you backup all the important data on the device before you begin as a precautionary measure.
- You can refer to the guides below for the same if you do not know how to backup data on the device.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Lastly download the files from the download links below.
For the tutorial you are definitely required to download some files to root HTC aria, and the links to download those files are given below. Also note that first you will have to unlock the links, by performing any of the tasks mentioned in the box below and after that only you who have the access to the download links.
How to Root HTC Aria :
So here are the final and detail step by step instructions that you need to follow so as to root HTC aria, and before you finally begin make sure that you have all the above things in place and have the things mentioned in pre requisites in place and are good to go.
- Once downloaded, double click on the file to begin its installation and then click on the Hboot drivers file to install the necessary drivers on your computer. You can also manually install the drivers from here.
- Once the driver’s are successfully installed, head to the device settings on your phone and go to Application > Development and check the USB debugging option.
- Now on your computer, run the Reflash file as administrator. This will launch the Unrevoked rooting tool and it will be waiting for your device.
- Now plug in your device using a USB cable. Your phone will be automatically recognized and all you have to do now is follow the onscreen instructions to successfully root your phone.
Once the process is complete, disconnect your phone and reboot it.
So yes, this was it. You have successfully rooted HTC aria and this was a n easy guide written keeping in mind that all users are beginners, so the chances of you facing an error are most unlikely. But still if you face any issue or error you can contact us in the form of con me at below and our team would try to get back to you as as on as possible.. Peace.