Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Here is a tutorial which will be helping you to install cwm on Xperi P. The tutorial is really detailed, and even a beginner can follow it to get the things done.
Before you Install CWM on Sony Xperia P:
A Recovery is a menu which helps us to perform some basic functions on the phone, even when the interface is not working. It has options like formatting the device, like resetting it, and other caching options and installing updates on the phone from downloaded images. But the stock recovery which is put in the device y the manufacturer is limited, and is not that powerful. So users generally after rooting their devices, opt for a custom recovery. And one such custom recovery is the cwm recovery, it is no doubt one of the best custom recoveries present out there. So in this tutorial we will be installing the cwm recovery on the Sony Xperia P.
In this tutorial we will be installing the cwm recovery on the Sony Xperia P with the help of a tool which we will be running on the computer. It is a really easy process, and all you need to do is follow the instructions properly and you will get the things done. So let’s begin with it.
Here are some things that you are required to get done before you can proceed with the tutorial to install cwm on xperia P. Make sure that you at least go through them once before you proceed further.
- Get the device charged to at least 60% per cent battery so that it doesn’t interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Backup the data on the phone, it will not get deleted, but still you are advised to do so as a precautionary measure.
- Read: Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- You will need a laptop or a computer with the proper drivers installed for the phone on it.
- Make sure that you have root access on the phone, so if you don’t, go root xperia P first.
- Download the files from the download section below.
Read: Root Sony Xperia P
Download the file from the link below, as it is required for the procedure to install cwm on xperia p, and without it, you cannot follow the instructions. So it is important that you grab it before you proceed with it.
- Place thd above downloaded file on your computer.
- Extract the RecoverX files using suitable tool.
- Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Go to the extracted folder and launch the RecoverX file by clicking on the executable file.
- Choose your device from the drop down menu in the RecoverX tool.
- Then click on ClockWorkMod Recovery option.This will start flashing the recovery to your phone.
- Once the recovery is flashed, reboot your device.
This is it, you have successfully installed cwm recovery on your Sony Xperia P. it was as simpe as that, and if you faced any error or issue, feel free to get to us via the comment form beow and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.