Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
In this tutorial we will be installing a cwm on lg optimus f6. So if you are looking to do the same you are at the right place. So let’s begin with the post already.
Before you Proceed:
A Custom recovery is a menu from which you can control the device, in case the software malfunctions or even to apply some update for the interface. But the phone come with the recovery installed from the manufacturers, lack the power to flash roms, or other flashable zips. So to get the full advantage of your root access, a Custom Recovery comes handy. We will be installing the CWm recovery with the help of this tutorial, as many of you guys might be knowing the custom recovery is a re known brand in the recovery department. So let us have a look that how will we be installing the recovery on this device.
In this tutorial we will flash the recovery on the LG Optimus F6 with the help of a app. We will be installing this app on the phone and it will automatically installing the recovery on the device. The process is much self explanatory.
Here are some things which you are required to do before you begin with the process to install cwm on optimus f6.
- Make sure that battery is charged to at least 60 per cent before you begin.
- Installing a recovery doesn’t delete any of the data, still it is advisable that you do backup all the data before you begin.
- You can refer to the guides below.
- Read: Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Download the required files from the downloads section.
- You will need root access to install a recovery, so in case you haven’t rooted your device, go root it first and then return to this tutorial.
Read: Root LG Optimus F6
Download the required file before, as without it the process for the installing cwm on the optimus can’t be carried out. Also note that the link has been locked, and you would have to unlock it by doing a thing mentioned on the box below, before you can use it. It is quite self explanatory.
- Place the above downloaded apk on your desktop.
- Connect your phone to the computer using a Usb cable.
- Copy the apk file into the memory of your phone.
- Now unplug the device and launch the file manager.
- Go to the location where you copied the apk file and click on it to begin its installation.
- Launch the app from the app drawer once it is installed.
- In the app, click on the Recovery apply button.
- After the process is complete, click on the reboot button.
So this is it, you have now successfully installed a cwm on the optimus f6. In case you faced any erros whilst performing the tutorial, you can contact us, and we would try to solve it.