Here is a tutorial which will b helping you to boot HTC Desire 630 into the recovery mode. You just need to follow the simple instructions given in this tutorial, and you will have it one within seconds. So let us move ahead.
Things to Know before Booting Recovery mode:
There are some things, which you should e well aware of. before you move ahead and boot your Desire 630 into the recovery mode. Recovery mode is a utility which is installed on every android phone. It helps you out with some of the functions, which otherwise cannot be done. Recovery is a really helpful resource, for you to have things done on your Android phone.
But it cannot be accessed simply, from Settings. For that, you have to boot the phone, all over into the Recovery mode. And that is what this post will be teaching you about. Do note that following this tutorial won’t delete any of the data on the phone, so you need not worry about it. Though it is advised that you charge the phone so that it has at least 60 percent of battery. Below are the instructions which you need to follow.
Instructions to Boot HTC Desire 630 into Recovery Mode:
So the instructions part is basically divided into three main categories. The first method will be helping you to boot the phone into the recovery mode with the help of the button combination. And it is the simplest and the fastest method to get the job done. However, if you have a button or two broken, you can use the method 2. As it will allow you to boot the HTC Desire 630 into the recovery mode with the help of a computer and command prompt. And lastly, if you don’t have access to a computer, the thirst method will be helping you to get done. But for that, you will need the root access to your phone.
- Press the Power and Volume Down Buttons, simultaneously on your Android Phone.
- Keep Holding onto these buttons for about 6-7 seconds.
- Release them, as the phone reboots, and Black Screen Appears, followed by the Menu.
- At this point, select the option “Recovery Mode“.
- Here you will be able to navigate the options, with the help of Volume Buttons, and select an option with the help of Power Button.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode on the phone.
- It can be done under the Developer Options in Settings.
- To enable the Developer Options, Tap on the Build Number 7 times in the About Section.
- After that, connect your phone with the help of a USB cable to the Computer.
- Then go ahead and make sure that proper ADB drivers have been setup.
- Open Command Prompt and Type in “ADB Devices”.
- If the device is detected, it will show in the window there.
- After that type “Adb reboot recovery“
- The phone will then boot into the recovery mode.
- Install this app on your phone from the Play Store.
- Launch the app from the App Drawer.
- The app will then ask you for Root Permissions, grant them.
- After that, tap on the option “Reboot to Recovery“
- The phone will then take some time, and boot into the recovery mode.
This is how you boot HTC Desire 630 into the recovery mode. I hope this post helped you out. Also note that if in case any of your buttons are broken, and you are not able to use the key combo. You can use an Advanced Reboot Menu App from the Google Play Store. It will be helping you to reboot into the recovery with a touch on the screen. but for that, you need to root your android phone.