In this post, we will be seeing, that how can you boot your HTC Desire 625 into the recovery mode. The process is quite simple, and will only take a couple of seconds. So let us begin with the procedure and get it started.
Before you Boot Recovery Mode:
For those who don’t really know what an android recovery is, it is a utility which is installed on every android phone. And it helps with certain functions, which are really required for certain tasks. Which cannot be performed otherwise.
So to frame it, an android recovery is a really useful tool and helps you in many cases. But it cannot be accessed right from the phone interface. It helps perform functions like Wiping Cache, Installing Manual Software Updates, Installing Custom ROMs, and much more. Which also includes hard resetting your phone.
To open android recovery, you have to boot up the phone all over again into the recovery mode. And if you don’t know how to do it, that’s what we will learn today. We will see that how can you boot HTC Desire 625 into the recovery mode. All you need to do is follow the instructions below, and you will have the job done within seconds.
Instructions to Enter Recovery Mode on HTC Desire 625:
Below are three methods which will be helping you boot your HTC Desire 625 into the Recovery Mode. The first one being the easiest one. Whereas the second one will be helping you to do so with the help of a computer. You might want to use the second method if somehow your hardware key on the phone is not working. And so you are not able to use the combination. The third one, if you also don’t have a PC. But for that, you will need root access. Or that won’t work. So let us start.
- Press the Power and Volume Down Buttons and Simultaneously, and keep holding them.
- Do not release the button until 5-6 seconds, as a Black Screen Appears followed by a menu.
- Select the “Recovery mode” from there.
- Now the phone will take some time, and boot you into the Recovery Mode itself.
- Here you can use the function you were looking to.
- Note that in the Recovery Mode, your Screen Touch won’t work.
- You can navigate the options with the help of Volume Buttons, and Select an option with the help of the Power Button.
- Connect the phone to the Computer with the help of USB cable.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. It can be done under the Developer Options under Settings.
- If you don’t see any Developer Options. Then you need to Tap on the Build Number in Settings for about 7 times.
- After that open the command window and type “adb devices“.
- If the ADB drivers are setup properly, the command prompt will detect the device and will show you the same in the window after typing the command.
- Then type “adb reboot recovery“.
- With that the phone will boot into the recovery mode.
- Install this app on your phone from the Play Store.
- Open the app after it has successfully installed.
- The app will then ask you for the root access.
- Grant it, and then proceed.
- Tap on the option “Reboot to Recovery“.
- The phone will then take some time, and reboot into the recovery mode.
So this is how you boot Desire 625 into the recovery mode. Also note that if in case any of your button does not work, you can use apps from the play store, which will be helping you to reboot the phone by just a touch. but that kind of apps requires root access. So if there is any problem or error you are stuck with, while following the instructions, do let us know in the form of the comments below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.